“Wonderful Evening”

Ranked #17 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Arturo's Ristorante Italiano, we have crafted a perfect menu and a comfortable, friendly atmosphere to match our beautiful Marco Island, FL setting. Our atmosphere offers casual elegance in the comfort of an Italian home in our charming eatery where all of our guests, new and repeat, are treated not merely as old friends, but as family. Ask any of our local and seasonal visitors and they'll tell you, we've earned the love of their hearts and their palettes! Earning numerous awards including the Zagat Award of Excellence 2012, Wine Spectator 2012, and AAA Approved Diamond Rated in 2013, we continue to excel in all things delicious and decadent. While you're here, try one of our seasonal specials or an old favorite. Our stuffed pork chop has been called "the single best dish ever created." Made with boneless pork loin, it is stuffed full of proscuitto and mozzarella cheese, and finished off with a mushroom marsala wine sauce. We also offer delicious seafood, beef, and poultry entrees as well as a full array of appetizers, pastas, and desserts. Try the Penne alla Vodka featuring our housemade sauce, expertly crafted with fresh tomatoes, vodka, and cream. Don't forget to top your meal off with our crowd pleasing key lime pie! We also feature a full bar and an excellent wine list to pair with your amazing meal. Consider us for your next dinner out - your tastebuds will thank you!
Delray Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Evening”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Absolutely the best! Great Food, Wine and Terrific Service. I have been dinning at Arturo's for a number of years - it just keeps getting better!

• Visited March 2013

Naples, Florida
“Awesome!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My family and I love coming here, the food is delicious, the service is awesome! I really appreciate the hospitality that Judy gives me and my family when we go there every week to eat!

Berwick, Maine
“Another Great Meal!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have nothing more to say than this is the best Italian on the island.
Service is amazing.
Food is just superb.
You cannot go wrong with this restaurant!

1 Thank ATF03901
Randolph NJ
“Great Italian on Marco!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I brought my daughter here for her birthday with the family. Walking in you can smell the great food right away - gets you in the mood to eat. The service was good/attentive. But the food was the highlight. We had a combination of veal and seafood and pork dishes and they were all fantastic. My wife is Italian so we have a certain standard for good Italian food. Arturo's exceeded that standard and is a don't miss on Marco. Not sure how the other Italian restaurant is rated higher because this blows it away if you really know your Italian food. The veal sorrento was the best I have ever had (my son and I had that) and my daughter had the penne alla vodka with shrimp and scallops - wonderful! My wife had the stuffed pork chop in a red wine sauce - probably the best dish we had overall. The desserts were very good but the main course was the highlight. This should be on the don't miss list for Marco. This is one of the two best restaurants we experienced on Marco. Really, really good! Thank you Arturo's!

1 Thank JerseyDad
Valencia
“A Must Dine Experience”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have enjoyed Arturo's food many times. The food is excellent and the customer service is exemplary. The owner pays impeccable attention to detail in every aspect of the daily restaurant operations: from the reservations,the warm greeting extended to every patron ("welcome home"), to the dining experience and farewell. In response, the customers express their appreciation and gratitude by voting for numerous awards presented to Arturo's, but most importantly, by coming back years after years.

• Visited January 2013