“The best dinner choice around!”
Review of Arturo's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Arturo's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Arturo's Ristorante Italiano, we have crafted a perfect menu and a comfortable, friendly atmosphere to match our beautiful Marco Island, FL setting. Our atmosphere offers casual elegance in the comfort of an Italian home in our charming eatery where all of our guests, new and repeat, are treated not merely as old friends, but as family. Ask any of our local and seasonal visitors and they'll tell you, we've earned the love of their hearts and their palettes! Earning numerous awards including the Zagat Award of Excellence 2012, Wine Spectator 2012, and AAA Approved Diamond Rated in 2013, we continue to excel in all things delicious and decadent. While you're here, try one of our seasonal specials or an old favorite. Our stuffed pork chop has been called "the single best dish ever created." Made with boneless pork loin, it is stuffed full of proscuitto and mozzarella cheese, and finished off with a mushroom marsala wine sauce. We also offer delicious seafood, beef, and poultry entrees as well as a full array of appetizers, pastas, and desserts. Try the Penne alla Vodka featuring our housemade sauce, expertly crafted with fresh tomatoes, vodka, and cream. Don't forget to top your meal off with our crowd pleasing key lime pie! We also feature a full bar and an excellent wine list to pair with your amazing meal. Consider us for your next dinner out - your tastebuds will thank you!
Reviewed April 1, 2012

My family and I were looking for a good meal after a long day of travel. After looking around the Marco Island restaurant guides we selected Arturo's; we definitely made the right choice! Upon entering at around 5pm we were quickly placed at a table despite not having reservations. Our waiter was immediately taking care of us and made us feel very much at home. From the bread to the entree - everything was delicious. However, while we were eating the restaurant became packed. Therefore we would highly recommend reservations. We loved this restaurant so much that we're planning on going back again sometime this week before we leave Marco!

1  Thank Tivvymiss1

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Without question fantastic food, impeccable service. Call early for a reservation.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Well. The art it's not. Bread was dry and no taste. Salad was drenched in dressing and food was not at all good. We each had different dishes so I got to taste 4 dishes. Chicken parm is safe if you have to eat here but I wouldnt eat any of the other dishes again. I had a snapper with a secret franchise sauce and tons of onions. Yikes. Another had pink vodka. It wasn't pink! Or even close to a color I thought would be tasty. Also got to try seafood with linguine. I'm in fl. Shouldn't have a strong fish taste.

Dessert wasn't good. Vanilla ice cream was blah. Lava cake wasn't sweet and the special decoration around the plates had a funny taste. Also cannoli was not tasty

I do have to say very nice service. Just wish he had had more to work with!

So I won't be trying this place again!

1  Thank Karen G
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Have great wine and martini selections fair prices big portions and friendly staff. We will definitely be back. John and Brantain are awesome!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Wow this was my family and I first time to Arturo's we come down here every season and never been to Arturo's. so glad we tried it, great food and excellent service!!! never had anything like their chicken caccitore! must visit!