“Good Pizza!!”

Ranked #1 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The Italian Deli has been in operation for 19 years serving the best Italian sandwiches, salads, soups, and pizza to the locals of Marco Island. We also have a fine selection of domestic and imported meats, cheeses, grocery items, and homemade "Heat & Eat" prepared foods. We currently serve SW Florida's BEST thin crust pizza four nights a week (Wed-Sat) from 4 to 8.30. In addition, we sell pizza by the slice at lunch (11:30-2). Our hours are as follows: Lunch: Monday through Friday from 9AM to 2PM. We also are open 4 nights a week :Wednesday through Saturday from 4.00 Pm to 8.30 Pm.We also cater for any style of event. (Also doing business under "Arturo's Deli Express")NOTE: We have very limited seating, our business is mostly take out.
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

The pizza here is the best on Marco Island hands down. I Have also had their subs which were tasty as well.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Went in for a good deli sandwich and was not disappointed!! My husband and I split an Italian sandwich and their 2 slice special. Pizza was delicious! Cold cuts and bread on the sandwich were both great, the fresh mozzarella really made it for me! We loved it, will definitely be back anytime we visit the island! It’s a family that runs it and we were chit chatting with them while we had lunch, they were so nice and hospitable! They even gifted us a bottle of wine when they found out it was our anniversary! So sweet! Some of the nicest people we encountered on our trip! Definitely a must if you are visiting Marco island!

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

So you read one of these and it claims “great Pizza” or “best pizza I ever had” - well let me tell ya - I grew up in da Bronx - and this is “the real deal” !!! Pizza like I grew up with - nice thin crust - pizza sauce just right - cheese spot on - and all pulled together for a great “on demand” slice made fresh. The lunch special is the way to go (2 slices and a drink) - so if you’ve been to NYC and like our style of pizza - then - you will really enjoy this pie !!! Next on my list is a hero sandwich- to my new best friends in Marco Island, Jimmy and John - ciao paisanos

Reviewed September 1, 2018

Simply the best pizza I have had outside of New York. The sandwiches, soup, ravioli, pastries are amazing! We ate here 3 out of the five days that we were in Marco. Great for take out to have at the vacation condo. The owner is entertaining and fun to chat with. Can't say enough good about this wonderful place. Wish they had one in Orlando!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We stop by every year during our Marco trip for Italian subs! They are simply the best. The owner is incredibly nice too, we mentioned that we stop by every year and he gave us 2 free slices of pizza and a T-shirt. The pizza is delicious as well! If you are on the island, be sure to stop by. You won’t regret it!