“Great Italian Italian Take out on Marco Island”

The Italian Deli & Market
Ranked #1 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The Italian Deli has been in operation for 19 years serving the best Italian sandwiches, salads, soups, and pizza to the locals of Marco Island. We also have a fine selection of domestic and imported meats, cheeses, grocery items, and homemade "Heat & Eat" prepared foods. We currently serve SW Florida's BEST thin crust pizza four nights a week (Wed-Sat) from 4 to 8.30. In addition, we sell pizza by the slice at lunch (11:30-2). Our hours are as follows: Lunch: Monday through Friday from 9AM to 2PM. We also are open 4 nights a week :Wednesday through Saturday from 4.00 Pm to 8.30 Pm.We also cater for any style of event. (Also doing business under "Arturo's Deli Express")NOTE: We have very limited seating, our business is mostly take out.
Benton Harbor, MI
“Great Italian Italian Take out on Marco Island”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We always get "The Italian" sub to go here. If your visiting Marco island and want good reasonably priced Italian food this is the place to go. They have some outdoor seating if you want to eat it there. The service is great and fast. Location is a little tough to get in and out of and parking is limited during "season" but the food is worth the trouble.

NYC
“Italian Sub”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was home sick for an Italian sub. Home sick no more.The food is like my old hood in the Bronx. Top Notch. Thanks Jimmy. Go Jets.I'll be back soon. I recommend my fellow transplated New Yorker's pay a visit.

“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Best pizza I have ever had. And the service was outstanding. Friendliest establishment on our vacation to the FL gulf coast so far.

Nashville, Tennessee
“This is the Real Deal!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I've reviewed this last year, but I had totally different items recently. I tried the pizza and it was good, but be prepared for real NY pizza. The traditional style is thin-- let me repeat that for emphasis -- THE TRADITIONAL STYLE PIZZA IS THIN. I loved it, but I've lived in NY. If you like a bit more dough on your pizza, I recommend the Sicilian style. I also bought the pre-made items for dinner: meatballs, sausage and peppers and manicotti. All were super easy to heat up in the oven and all were delicious! A test of a great Italian place is when you see old-school Italians eating in the place. They raved about the food and so am I!

1 Thank Lisa S
“Authentic NY Style Italian Deli”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

We frequent this deli at least once a week when we're in Marco. Best NY Style pizza on Marco by far. Outstanding Italian subs and dinners. Eggplant parm, sauce, soups, etc on a par with NYC. You won't be disappointed.