“the best pizza”

Ranked #1 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The Italian Deli has been in operation for 19 years serving the best Italian sandwiches, salads, soups, and pizza to the locals of Marco Island. We also have a fine selection of domestic and imported meats, cheeses, grocery items, and homemade "Heat & Eat" prepared foods. We currently serve SW Florida's BEST thin crust pizza four nights a week (Wed-Sat) from 4 to 8.30. In addition, we sell pizza by the slice at lunch (11:30-2). Our hours are as follows: Lunch: Monday through Friday from 9AM to 2PM. We also are open 4 nights a week :Wednesday through Saturday from 4.00 Pm to 8.30 Pm.We also cater for any style of event. (Also doing business under "Arturo's Deli Express")NOTE: We have very limited seating, our business is mostly take out.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

the Italian deli got the best pizza in south florida Jimmy is doing a very good job ,i will recommend i m Italian my self ,and you cant find any pizzeria like this .

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Marco Island has some tourist traps but I don't think this is one. They are a friendly group and it seems to be popular with locals. Only a few tables, mostly outside.

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

You may drive past this small establishment to turn into the large Italian restaurant right next door but that would be a mistake. Order the carryout pizza! We had the white pizza and the peperroni pizza and it was fantastic! A must stop...

Reviewed November 21, 2012

The high rating on TA was justified. Authentic Italian at its best! Italian sub was made with the freshest and top quality ingredients enclosed in a fresh made Hero. Only a true New Yorker calls it a Hero. The pizza was the way I remember it in Long Island. Their mozzarella and sauce is exceptional. Sorry, Joeys doesn't even rate compared to this place. The eggplant is sliced thin and seasoned perfectly. My Son got the chicken parmigiana (which I usually don't waste my money on) and it was so moist and tender topped generously with mozzarella and sauce that I ate half of it. I'm in Marco Island for four days and I'll eat here often!

1  Thank RockyFlorida
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

I got a to go order here and it's was delicious I loved it and it is now my favorite pizza in the island !!