“Simply the best!”

Ranked #1 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The Italian Deli has been in operation for 19 years serving the best Italian sandwiches, salads, soups, and pizza to the locals of Marco Island. We also have a fine selection of domestic and imported meats, cheeses, grocery items, and homemade "Heat & Eat" prepared foods. We currently serve SW Florida's BEST thin crust pizza four nights a week (Wed-Sat) from 4 to 8.30. In addition, we sell pizza by the slice at lunch (11:30-2). Our hours are as follows: Lunch: Monday through Friday from 9AM to 2PM. We also are open 4 nights a week :Wednesday through Saturday from 4.00 Pm to 8.30 Pm.We also cater for any style of event. (Also doing business under "Arturo's Deli Express")NOTE: We have very limited seating, our business is mostly take out.
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I have been coming to Marco Island for many years, and one of the things I always look forward to doing here is coming to Jimmy's and stocking up for the week! For lunch, I get the fresh baked bread rolls and a variety of Italian meats and cheeses - the best anywhere - not just on Marco. Jimmy also makes homemade soups that are out of this world! For dinner, I sometimes buy his packaged pasta and homemade sauces to go and cook in, or I get some of his fabulous pizza! You can't go wrong here, and Jimmy treats everyone like a friend. Make a trip to the Italian Deli one time and you'll be hooked. This is one of my favorite treats on the island!

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Me and my family are from Long Island and everytime we go to Marco Island on vacation we make the Italian Deli & Market a must go to place for all our eating. They have the best food from Naples to Marco Island,That being said the reason why I thought we where back in New York there pizza is phenomenal its the best pizza we ever had and I would never go anywhere else when we are on vacation in Naples or Marco Island for pizza or italian food.And one more thing dont waist your time with Joeys Pizza.The pizza we had was not fully cooked and our cheese and sauce fell right of the crust.The only thing thats big about Joeys Pizza is the building dont waist your time not impressed at all.They should spend more money on getting real italian cooks then spending it on impressions.

2  Thank MarcoLover64
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Great pizza and sandwiches, reasonably price and good service. By far the best pizza i've had anywhere in s.w fla. Anytime im around marco island the Italian Deli and market is a must!!!
shs

1  Thank scott32788
Reviewed June 14, 2011

The best NY/NJ style pizza and deli sandwiches around by far. My family and I go every time we visit Marco. They also have menu items that can be taken home and heated up and they do catering. Well worth the visit

1  Thank wcprigge
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We rented a house on Marco for a family reunion June 2011, and after a week of expensive dinners and over-priced attractions, what a treat to find this small but friendly pizzeria/deli...I wish we had found it earlier in our trip! Excellent pizza reasonably priced....what more could you want? The subs and sandwiches looked great too.....we look forward to our next trip to Marco and this terrific restaurant!