“Down Home, Pleasant Atmosphere and Top Notch Food”
Review of Hoot's

Hoot's
Ranked #19 of 119 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wellfleet, Massachusetts
“Down Home, Pleasant Atmosphere and Top Notch Food”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Bruce and his daughter...and the entire staff at Hoot's on the Island always make you feel welcomed. The service is fast and courteous and the food...always as you order. Ample quantity and reasonable prices. I have had many lunches and dinners here!

Highly Recommended!!

• Visited January 2013

“Not worth it even though it's cheap”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Similar to another review, we went in for a late breakfast and were disappointed with both the food and the service. Our server and the cashier both just seemed either bothered by us being there, or just really didn't care about anything. When food/drinks were brought to the table, we would respond 'thank you' but there was no 'you're welcome' that followed. Ever. The food was bland to average. I would not recommend Hoot's.

• Visited May 2013
Michigan
“"Rude, Unfriendly, Bitter Cashier/ Hostess"”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My husband and I decided to try Hoots for breakfast. Their prices are very reasonable. I ordered the pancake combination. It was really good. My husband ordered the huevos rancheros which he thought was a little bland. Our server was very pleasant.However, the cashier/hostess was very RUDE! She ignored us when we walked in.We eventually were seated by our server. My husband greeted her as we waited in front of the cash register and she completed ignored him. As we left, My husband decided to be the bigger person saying" have a good day" and she ignored him again but greets a customer who came to pick up a carry out! The only way I'll ever visit this place again is if they FIRE the RUDE, UNFRIENDLY, BITTER cashier/ hostess!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank MrsMI76
Marco Island, Florida
“Very cozy and prices reasonable for the value of food”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Friends and I visited Hoots many times this past year. I had not been there when friends first suggested we go and I was pleasantly surprised. The skillet dishes are wonderful also their specials, like the fish tacos and their soups. Pot pie is awesome too! A must try for anyone visiting Marco.

• Visited April 2013
Dartmouth, MA
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Good breakfast is a given here. Omelets are great, service is efficient, never a disappointment. If you want a good breakfast at a reasonable price, Hoots fits the bill!

Visited April 2013