“A Marco Island Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sale E Pepe

Sale E Pepe
Reserve with OpenTable
Sale E Pepe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 119 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spruce Ave.
Malverne, NY
“A Marco Island Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

We had a Fabulous experience here. Ivan the bartender is an extremely knowledgeable and professional fellow who offered historical perspectives on the liquor in addition to creative drink recipes. The Sardinia Cosmo is not to be missed. We loved speaking with him and the bar itself is beautiful. Our dinner on the terrace was absolutely delicious. Each item was exquisite and presented beautifully. The servers are so friendly and polite. Our entire evening was perfect. Highly recommended!!

• Visited January 2014

“wonderful surroundings, interesting menu.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

the location, open air seating and décor are top shelf.
the food was very good. priced appropriately.
our service started out being quite attentive but dropped off at desert time. that was surprisingly disappointing.

Visited January 2014
Naples, Florida
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Let me first start by saying the location on the beach is wonderful. We had the pleasure of dining on the terrace with a great beachfront view. The food matches the ambience. Great Rack of Lamb and Pasta with Bolognese. Give it a try, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Milford, Massachusetts
“They continue to be the BEST of the BEST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

My wife and I have returned for the last 5 years and they always continue to amaze us each visit......

Visited January 2014
Myrtle Beach, SC
“Excellent Experience x3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I spent a week recently at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort and ate at Sale E Pepe one evening. Yes, it is pricey, but I didn't see them claim anywhere to be the budget diner's place to go. We had a wonderful experience and felt it was one of the top five dining experiences we've had in recent years. We both love seared foie gras and the version at Sale E Pepe didn't disappoint. What really hooked us, however, were the pasta dishes. The pasta is made on site and was beyond wonderful. In fact, we ordered room service from the Sale E Pepe menu two additional nights just to try the different pastas.

Here is where I want to note that on the first night we ordered room service from Sale E Pepe there was some mix up and our pasta arrived late, was cold and had no bread. I'm sorry, if you have pasta you have GOT to have bread. The server explained he'd have to come back with the correct bill. I reluctantly put the fresh pasta in the (cringe) microwave and my husband called the restaurant. Here is where most restaurants might apologize or send another server up with another dish. Not Sale E Pepe. The MANAGER of the restaurant CAME to our room personally, bread and fresh ricotta spread in hand, to apologize and make it right. Since my husband and I each own a small business, and know how vital customer service is, and how RARE great customer service is, we were impressed that the manager of the restaurant took such personal interest in making sure he made things right.

So major Kudos to the Manager (I'm embarrassed to say we didn't get your name) and if your employer is reading this I hope he or she appreciates your excellence in turning what could have been a bad review into a very glowing review of Sale E Pepe and staff. We will be back.