“Delicious”
Review of Sale E Pepe

Sale E Pepe
Reserve with OpenTable
Sale E Pepe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 119 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spruce Ave.
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Ramona, our server, was excellent. Very attentive and informative. We took advantage of their Summer Early Dining menu and received a Salad, Entree and Dessert or Wine for $29pp. My husband's chicken was delicious and my salmon was outstanding. Very creative in presentation and mouth-watering in taste. We had a table by the window and overlooked the bay which was lovely. Be aware, the outdoor seating of the restaurant, if full, would have taken away a bit of the view. The staff was amazing in detail, and, at the end of the evening, a "Happy Anniversary" plate was presented at our table. I think it would have added to the evening had the chef made an appearance, but overall, a lovely experience.

• Visited September 2013
Tony F, Manager at Sale E Pepe, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Thank you for your comments. The Terrace is a great place to take in the sunset while enjoying a cocktail or a meal. I am happy Ramona was able to take great care of you on your special day, and we hope you will come share another experience with us in the future.

Duluth, Minnesota
“Nice setting, food not so much”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a sunset on the patio, which was fantastic. The service was attentive and good but a little over the top -- pushy on the wine (we don't drink wine) and apps. The "Rombo" breaded flounder at $29. though was awful. No seasoning, thick breading, bland lemon sauce. Next to nothing for sides, and grapefruit certainly didn't help the flavor. My wife had gnocchi which was good but not great for the price.

Visited August 2013
Tony F, Manager at Sale E Pepe, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the Sale e Pepe experience. If you come back in the future, please let us know so we can out do all of your expectations.
Bellmore, New York, United States
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I loved this restaurant. We had a cocktail at the inside bar and the bartender was so friendly. We then headed outside for our dinner. The sunset was spectacular as was the food. It's a bit pricey but well worth every cent. The service was unbelievable as well! A must try!

Visited September 2013
Tony F, Manager at Sale E Pepe, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to Sale e Pepe. We hope to see you back in the restaurant for another dining experience soon.
Miami, Florida
“Bellissimo!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A celebratory occasion brought my girlfriend and I to Sale E Peppe. The place did not dissapoint. The venue is beautifully appointed with fun Toulouse Lautrec replicas and an amazing sunset view facing the Gulf of Mexico. We were particularly impressed about the extensive wine list with over 700 wines, including many library/vintage selections from all around the world. Overall, we found the service to be very attentive and professional. Although our waiter seemed a bit distracted. Lets talk about the food... We took advantage of bo the $39 prefixe menu and one a la carte appetizer and entree combination. Our favorites were the Prosciutto and thinly sliced canteloupe antipasta as well as the homemade lamb ragu pasta. For dessert do not miss the coconut tiramisu ...Enjoy,

• Visited September 2013
Tony F, Manager at Sale E Pepe, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you were impressed with the wine list, and enjoyed all of the food and ambiance that Sale e Pepe offers. Please let us know how we can better assist you from a service standpoint on your next visit.

Best Regards,
Tony Farina
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I went to S&P yesterday evening for dinner with my family, I found a very friendly welcome. The restaurant is amazing with breathtaking view. Define that amazing "italian food" not explain what it is, I want define that "AN EXPERIENCE THAT YOU MUST TO LIVE". Chef Giuliano's hands are something like artistic brushes that paint fabulous dishes that you eat with your nose, with your eyes, and with your brain, the taste overwhelm you and you feel wrapped in a twist of sensations..... you can call that Paradise on the earth! a special mention is for the 2 waiters " Jonni and Massimo" they are very professional and also friendly and funny. Thank you Chef Giuliano for make me richer with your masterpieces

Visited September 2013
Tony F, Manager at Sale E Pepe, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. It is our goal to provide a warm welcome to all guests and their family so they know what is in store for them. Professional and friendly service, and most importantly Chef Giuliano's outstanding culinary creations. Giuliano's passion shines in his cooking, and your feedback decribes exactly that, passion. Thank you again and we hope to see you for another memorable experience.