“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Davinci

Davinci
Reserve with OpenTable
Davinci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 119 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hilton
Description: Experience the charm of Italy without the jet lag. The Carvelli family has created a little slice of their homeland in the quaint atmosphere of Marco Island. Sophisticated taste blends into a family atmosphere where each guest will feel at home while enjoying signature dishes and carefully selected wines. The menu combines northern, central and southern Italian cuisine.
Florham Park, New Jersey
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Excellent meal we had here our last night on the island. Coming from an Italian family I'd saying it is the closest to authentic Italian food here on the island with a beautiful atmosphere. We dined outside this last visit and truly enjoyed the musician who came to our table and sang a nice Italian and Irish songs for my family. Highly recommend Davinci's!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kelly623

Zionsville, Indiana
“Great Italian on Marco Island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I picked this place based on the shear number of positive reviews on Tripadvisor. Usually they are correct. This time was no exception. The bread was great, the house balsamic vinaigrette was spot on and the lasagna was definitely in my top ten favorites (I like lasagna). The price was a few dollars more than I like to spend, but I'm guessing rent isn't cheap on Marco. I'll give them a break on the price. Well worth it.

1 Thank hotmoltenlava
Chesterfield
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner with you children and ordered pasta dishes for ourselves and pizza for the kids. What a great surprise the pizza was delicious and better than most I have in New Jersey and New York! We plan on going back one more time for the pizza before our vacation is over.

1 Thank Kandjsevere
“Very nice! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

A bit upscale atmosphere - a fine dining experience without the fine dining dress code or prices ... granted, prices were higher than other restaurants, but not outlandish and in my opinion, reasonable. My sea bass was outstanding, but wife didn't like her pasta dish. Server and manager both made every effort to apologize and compensate - very impressed with that!

1 Thank Jim P
Indiana
“Delicious I”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

Delicious food! We had the penne salsa rosa, lamb, veal and lobster ravioli. Each dish was well crafted. Terrific service too!

• Visited July 2014