“Recommended by a local and loved it!”
Review of DaVinci's

DaVinci's
Reserve with OpenTable
DaVinci's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hilton
Description: Experience the charm of Italy without the jet lag. The Carvelli family has created a little slice of their homeland in the quaint atmosphere of Marco Island. Sophisticated taste blends into a family atmosphere where each guest will feel at home while enjoying signature dishes and carefully selected wines. The menu combines northern, central and southern Italian cuisine.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were checking out multiple menus before deciding on a place for dinner. Another couple told us that this place had the best Italian food on the island. They were so convinced we would love it, they offered to buy our meal if we didn't like it! My husband and I enjoyed every bite. The eggplant appetizer was delicious. House salad was incredible with the Gorgonzola cheese. I wasn't too hungry so I had a side pasta and meatballs, which were fabulous! My husband had a veal dish and quickly cleaned his plate. We look forward to going back for their brick Iven pizza. Staff was super friendly, t

Write a ReviewReviews (3,004)

Reviewed May 25, 2013

The manager happened to come greet our table of 6 when we first came and we asked him his recommendations and he put together a great seafood appetizer that was delicious and impressive.

The service and food was good and the place was extremely busy, so make a reservation or I don't think you will get in.

Reasonable valet parking available as the parking lot was full when we were there.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We had a lovely meal served by Vanessa who was very efficient and helpful,all you require from a good server. The meal was first class and we will definitely return nice year.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We went to DaVinci based on the recommendation of a friend. Everything exceeded expectations. The atmosphere is nice and there is ample indoor and outdoor seating. Let me start by saying that the bread that is brought out before the meal is absolutely delicious. Crunchy crust, soft interior and freshly baked. Yum! After much deliberation regarding the menu we decided to order the Margarita pizza (we added pepperoni and garlic) and the stuffed pork chop entree. The pizza was a nicely prepared thin crust pizza with just the right amount of sauce and cheese. My pork chop entree was a surprise. The chop was huge! It was stuffed with spinach and prosciutto, lightly breaded and fried, and came in a sauce of porcini mushrooms and other delicious stuff. Side dishes were scalloped potatoes that had a hint of pernod and broccoli. I couldn't finish the pork chop by myself and ended up sharing it with my husband. The food was really, really good. We would definitely go there again when in Marco.
Dinner for two with tax and tip came to $48.00. Not bad for a nice dinner out.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

A very nice Italian restaurant - good food and good service. Outdoor seating is preferable as there is a better atmosphere especially in high season. Well worth a visit if you visiting or vacationing in the Marco Island area. Reservations recommended in high season.

Pat H.