“Great Food, friendly atmosphere.”

Verdi's An American Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Verdi's An American Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chef Upham is constantly expanding his skills and is continuously praised by our local customers, as well as commended on social media for his talent of preparing food to perfection. In addition, our distinguished wine list will allow you to pair any meal with the perfect wine. Please visit our menu tab for our most current wine list and broad menu. Verdi’s reservation office is open from noon to 9pm daily and reservations are highly suggested from November 1st through then end of April. In addition, reservations for parties of 8 or more are strongly suggested year round. Our dress code is island casual (polo shirts and dressy sandals are acceptable). Kid’s welcomed and kid’s menu are available. We invite you to join us for dinner and experience Verdi’s difference; we guarantee that you will love your meal and leave delighted with our customer service.
Reviewed January 24, 2011

We had 6 in our party so I called to make a reservation. There are only 75 seats in the restaurant. Robin was very pleasant and friendly on the phone. When we arrived, Manny took us to our table and checked on us frequently. The food was fabulous! I had the swordfish that was perfectly cooked and served with pumpkin seeds, grapes and other things. The flavor and texture together was wonderful! My husband had the Wahlu. That was out of this world...I would order that if we go back to Marco Island. Another gentleman with us ordered the shrimp & scallops, and he gave it a thumbs up. The desserts were good, but not as good as the entree. One in our party ordered the dessert special and didn't like it. Our waitress didn't offer him anything else, just a 'sorry'. So he told Manny, and Manny took care of it immediately! Overall a great experience, due to Manny and the food! I loved the intimate setting with personal attention...would definitely go back.

VerdisManagement, Manager at Verdi's An American Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2011

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments about Verdi's and about Manny and Robyn as well. It is always nice when the staff is mentioned on their performances and that the clients recognize them by name. We appreciate all comments as we always say we use each and EVERY posting as a learning curve to keep a level of food and service to the highest standard. So thank you for everything and we hope to be able to serve you again soon. All our best always...Verdismanagement2011

Reviewed January 23, 2011

I received a gift card from a friend for this restaurant and living in Cooper City, I never knew if I would use it. I am so happy my husband took for me for a drive only an hour and 15 minutes to this great restarant. We had called ahed and made reservations. On my talbe were these great confetti type decortations. The food was out of this world delicious. The brie (one of my favorites) was so unique and tasty. Yum Yum. I would recommend this restaruant for a lovely drive and food. I will be back. One more thing, it was nice to see the comic Louie Anderson also enjoying a great evening. Thank you so much for everything

VerdisManagement, Manager at Verdi's An American Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to make a trip to Marco and experience Verdi's...WE so appreciate you posting your experience with us and that you got to see Louie Anderson dining in our restaurant as well. He loved our Meatloaf! Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon. All our best! Verdismanagement 2011

Reviewed January 18, 2011

My wife and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary on Marco Island and decided to try Verdi's based on the overwhelming positive reviews. Let me say that our dinner was a top-3 dining experience we've had together! Like the entire weekend, Verdi's was superb. Service was excellent, the food was perfectly prepared and presented. They even went the extra mile and wrote "Happy Anniversary" on the table for us. We can't wait to come back in two more years!

VerdisManagement, Manager at Verdi's An American Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2011

Congratulations on your 15years together and thank you for your wonderful comments. We are so happy when your evening is above and beyond your level of expectation as we with each and every day strive to go above and beyond our own expectations! Thank you again. Verdismanagement 2011

Reviewed January 16, 2011

Have been coming to Marco Island off and on for over thirty years. Our preferenrence is low key excellence. Verdi's is the definition of low key excellence. Our first time here- Hopefully the first of many visits. My only complaint is that the mushroom crostinti was too large and that meant I had no room for dessert.

BTW- this is the first place that has compelled me to write a review.

VerdisManagement, Manager at Verdi's An American Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2011

I am so sorry it took you 30 years to find us, but we are really happy you now found our true gem in Marco for you to enjoy. We thank you for your kind words and YES the mushroom Crostini is a true treat! From all of us at Verdi's..thank you and we look forward to serving you again soon. All our best Verdi's Management 2011

Reviewed January 2, 2011

We made a reservation and we were seated as soon as we got to Verdi's. The appetizers were wonderful with a special mention of the mushroom crostini dish. The entrees were all excellent and the meatloaf with the smoky tomato sauce was unbleievable. What a wonderful experience.

VerdisManagement, Manager at Verdi's An American Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2011

Thank you so much for your posting and for taking the time to write. WE work very hard as a team to achieve a level of excellence that we are truly proud of. We hope to be able to serve you again soon and by the way, the Mushroom Crostini appetizer is truly one of our favorites as well. All our best to you for a happy healthy new year. Thanks again. Verdi's Management 2011