“Excellent seafood and experience”

Verdi's An American Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Verdi's An American Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 122 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chef Sanjuan is constantly expanding his skills and is continuously praised by our local customers, as well as commended on social media for his talent of preparing food to perfection. In addition, our distinguished wine list will allow you to pair any meal with the perfect wine. Please visit our menu tab for our most current wine list and broad menu. Verdi’s reservation office is open from noon to 9pm daily and reservations are highly suggested from November 1st through then end of April. In addition, reservations for parties of 8 or more are strongly suggested year round. Our dress code is island casual (polo shirts and dressy sandals are acceptable). Kid’s welcomed and kid’s menu are available. We invite you to join us for dinner and experience Verdi’s difference; we guarantee that you will love your meal and leave delighted with our customer service.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Our party of 13 including 7 kids were on vacation on Marco Island and got a recommendation to go to this restaurant. It did not disappoint. First, there is a kids menu and the portions were very generous for a kids meal. My daughters ordered the spaghetti and meatballs and there was enough for another meal. I had the shrimp over jasmine rice for my meal and it was one of the best shrimp dishes I have ever had...well cooked, seasoned and presented. The other adults had other dishes that they were equally satisfied with. The restaurant is nice and we were dressed appropriately, but it isn't fancy by any means. The service was great and our waitress was very accommodating. I would highly recommend.

VerdisManagement, Owner at Verdi's An American Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Hi Ella

We are glad to hear that your party was very pleased with the food and service. Thank you for the five star rating and we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to Marco Island. Once again thank you for choosing Verdi’s.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Service was excellent!! Food was amazing! I ordered the Ahi Tuna which was perfect! It was presented as a gourmet food, yet the portion was large and so I didn't leave hungry. Apple strudel for desert - yum. Everyone had a great time, and being away from home (Seattle), the ambience was warm, friendly and family like, this place needs reservations - I can see why!

2  Thank Krista R
VerdisManagement, Owner at Verdi's An American Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Hi Krista

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with the TripAdvisor community. I truly appreciate such positive feedback. Thank you for the food and service compliments. We hope to hear from you guys on your next visit to Marco. Once again thank you for choosing Verdi’s.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My wife and I both enjoyed our seafood. It was fresh and well presented. The wine menu was adequate. Our server was very helpful and professional. Expect to pay a littel more for a very nice experience.

Hi Chris

Thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you and your wife truly enjoyed your meal. Once again thank you for choosing Verdi’s. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Have eaten several times at Verdi's and have never been disappointed. Great food without exception. Had the pork prime rib and would highly recommend it. This is a must when visiting Marco. Great food and service to be commended. Definitely fine dining!

Hi Dick

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with the TripAdvisor community. I truly appreciate the positive, 5 star feedback. Hope to hear from you on your next visit. Once again thank you for choosing Verdi’s.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food was very good. I had shrimp, they only had 3 shrimp on the platter but they were a good size & it was plenty. My husband had the pork which looked undercooked but he said it was very good. My friend had the salmon & said it was wonderful. We both agreed that the spinach had too much red pepper. But we all agreed we would go back again.

1  Thank NancyJan2013

Hi Nancy

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I truly appreciate your feedback, it helps us to improve as a business. We are glad you and your party were able to enjoy your meal. Once again thank you for choosing Verdi's. We appreciate your business.