“Best restaurant by far”

Verdi's An American Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Verdi's An American Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chef Upham is constantly expanding his skills and is continuously praised by our local customers, as well as commended on social media for his talent of preparing food to perfection. In addition, our distinguished wine list will allow you to pair any meal with the perfect wine. Please visit our menu tab for our most current wine list and broad menu. Verdi’s reservation office is open from noon to 9pm daily and reservations are highly suggested from November 1st through then end of April. In addition, reservations for parties of 8 or more are strongly suggested year round. Our dress code is island casual (polo shirts and dressy sandals are acceptable). Kid’s welcomed and kid’s menu are available. We invite you to join us for dinner and experience Verdi’s difference; we guarantee that you will love your meal and leave delighted with our customer service.
Reviewed August 26, 2008

Went there two days in a row....food wonderful....try the swordfish, quite simply the best I have ever had.

1  Thank PiggyKent1

Reviewed August 12, 2008

Two years in a row I have ended up at Verdi's with a mixed group of consultants and government officials attending the Florida Chamber of Commerce Environmental Permitting Summer School. Both visits were memorable and quite frankly not that expensive for the quality of food and service--even with an excellent variety of wines. Each year we have been surrounded by tables of acquaintances who apparently know the Verdi's secret. Verdi's is a "must go" when visiting Marco. I hope I get invited to be a speaker again next year just for an excuse to visit Verdi's!

1  Thank FloridaNative56
Reviewed July 15, 2008

I heard about Verdi's on Trip Adviser and am so glad we tried it. The food is a 10. I had a delicious caprese salad with roasted garlic as an appetizer. It was delicious! I asked the waiter for a meat recommendation and he suggested the filet mignon. It was fabulous. For dessert my husband and I had their heavenly sugarless custard topped with strawberries.
Not only was the food great, so was the service. The owner stopped at our table several times to talk to us.
I highly recommend trying Verdi's if you are on Marco Island. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 12, 2008

Excellent service and food. The chicken phyllo is fabulous.

Reviewed June 11, 2008

From the New York area to Marco Island...this is the ultimate! I have eaten Rack of Lamb everywhere...but Verdi's is the absolute best. The staff, Toni the hostess, ( a new yorker) welcomed us after we thought she was Robin the receptionist who greeted us on the phone, was such a pleasure and the whole package as the food spoke for itself....Lisa Verdi put the icing on the cake as she praised her staff with gratitude....A proud owner is a sucessfull owner. A wonderful husband and wife business with staff who loves them....An owners dream come true which shines down on the staff that they employ.

1  Thank planningalliance