“Snooks knows fish”

Snook Inn
Ranked #27 of 122 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving lunch and dinner overlooking the beautiful Marco River.Casual, fun atmosphere.
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We live in the mid-Atlantic region, so we are familiar with good seafood. My husband had the swordfish, and I had the snapper. Both were cooked to perfection (I must admit, to my surprise). Snooks is located on the water and is very popular for happy hour, so I suggest arriving around 4-4:30 pm if you want o get a primo table outside and not have to wait in line. We arrived at 5:45 and opted to be seated inside the restaurant right away. Salad bar is included with dinner, and the potato salad and cole slaw are good.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,942)

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I love their grouper sandwich. One of my favorite Florida experiences is enjoying anything grouper and this place is one of my favorites. We stopped here while boating and it was a welcome distraction. Beautiful atmosphere, fair prices, and yummy drinks.

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

First visit to MI was last Saturday. Day trip from Venice. Above average fried clams. Good fish (mahi-mahi) tacos. Cold beer. Dive bar/tiki bar atmosphere. If I was staying nearby, I'd likely be a regular. Even better to arrive by boat. Somrday.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

The restaurant is very busy and they don't take reservations. They have a nice salad bar with fresh bread. The meals are a little expensive for what you get. The Mac and Cheese with shrimp and lobster was good but my husband's grouper was a bit mushy.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

A family member took my friend and me here for lunch one Sunday afternoon during our visit to Naples. We were very happy with her choice. We had a bit of a wait so had a chance to browse the gift shop which has some nice items for tourists such as we are. But, since we opted for first available seating our table was ready fairly quickly. We were pleased to be seated at an indoor table with a great view of the marina. While we waited for our food and throughout the meal we were kept entertained by the pelicans and boating activity.
The day we visited was very busy. It was crowded, noisy and the server was rushed but we were still very pleased with the experience. The salad bar was stocked with a good variety of fresh and prepared salad items and included some delicious loaves of fresh bread. The seafood entrees and sandwiches were reasonably priced. Our party had the fried oysters which were yummy and one of us tried the local special of grilled triple tail, also very good. Even though very busy the server kept our drinks refreshed and was very quick to respond to any special requests. We loved the atmosphere, the food and the view. I would not hesitate to make a return visit.