“One of Marco Islands Best”

Marek's Collier House Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Marek's Collier House Restaurant ,Fine Dining specialzing in the finest Local Fresh Seafood, Lobsters and Meats.The Bar and Bistro at Marek's, Casual island setting outdoor dining and live entertainment offering a choice of fresh seafood as well as home made Salads, Flatbreads , Steaks and Burgers as well as a few British twists
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My only complaint is they are no longer open for lunch. I love this place. The sea food crepe is just a beautiful dish. It's hard to order something else but the other dishes we have had a really really good. I have not been there in a while but now that I have come across it on Trip Advisor I'm going soon. Worth a visit if you have not been.

1  Thank JAV68

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Marek's is a family owned and run business on Marco Island. We have been dining at Marek's for 20 years, celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and New Year's Eve.
The food is always delicious and fresh. The service is excellent. We have come to know the staff on a first name basis.
Marek's now has a Bistro for a more casual dining experience. The main restaurant is still there, too, if you want a fancier dining experience.
Don't miss out going to dinner at Marek's while visiting Marco Island. Say a big hello to Peter, Constantine and Peggy.

2  Thank bosredsoxfans
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have been visiting Marco Island for a week each Spring and Fall. We make sure that we dine at Marek's on every visit.
We had dinner on Mother's Day, and once again it was outstanding. My wife and I both had the grouper stuffed with crabmeat special. The dish was superb, perfectly cooked, the crab stuffing was all crab, no fillers, and the sauce was an outstanding edition. We split the special appetizer, a shrimp and vegetable strudel, with an Asian chili sauce, and also the salad, a mix of spring lettuces, pecans, and strawberries with a light, perfectly balanced dressing. For dessert, my wife had the warm pecan pie with caramel sauce. She says it was the best she had tasted. I had the warm banana walnut cake with caramel sauce, and chocolate ice cream. I was equally delighted.

2  Thank NCFLTony
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I ate at Marek's the night we were married with a big group and they were very accommodating and the food was superb. Many choices and great atmosphere. We returned one year later and had yet again a wonderful meal and the wait staff remembered us and a champagne toast for the table was complimentary to celebrate our 1st anniversary.

2  Thank Amy E
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have dined twice at Mareks while on Marco Island, and the first time we dined in the fine dining section , everything was just great. However the second time we dined in the Bistro section and we ordered a fish entree. The fish tasted and looked like a frozen prepared portion, it was overlooked, but edible, but not what is should be for having fresh fish available all over the island. The ambiance of the place was very charming, the service was good. I would try a dish other than fish if you choose to dine here.