“Good Pizza and Great Service!”

Joey's Pizza & Pasta House
Ranked #20 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed August 30, 2010

We just returned from a week's stay at Marco Island and enjoyed trying this restaurant! The garlic knots were delicious and the service was excellent! We ordered the paper thin pizza and rated it "good" but it would have been excellent if it had more sauce and the crust was cooked a shorter amount of time...Tasty icecream topped off a very pleasant meal! Their menu is very extensive and includes many different types of pizza crusts and pasta dishes galore! We will definitely go back next visit!

Reviewed August 6, 2010

Very loud, the pizza was basically a loaf of bread with a few toppings, little sauce less cheese, meat salad was very heavy and oily.
The place is loud, we tried to give it a shot, manager did take $5 off our bill when we were disappointed in the food.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

Sicilian pizza was pretty much very thick bread with a little sauce and cheese, not worth $44. Worst restaurant in Marco Island.

Reviewed July 28, 2010

I was a little skeptical after reading some reviews here about Joey's but it the outside just looked so nice and fun and it always had people there so we decided to try it.
I'm so glad we did!
We basically got out of the pool, put on a shirt and crocs and went over there. There were people dressed a little nicer with large family groups but it was a good mix of beach casual and a little nicer.
The parking lot was a little tricky because it's very small but they had overflow parking next door that I had to go around the block again to get to.
We were greeted and sat at a really cute booth near the restrooms.
We did wait a pretty long time for our server to greet us. So much so that my husband was ready to leave.
Finally Katelyn came by. She was just so nice, patient, helpful, always had a beautiful smile on her face.
She helped us pick out appetizers, and garlic knots which are really rolls. I didnt' eat the appetizers but the rest of my family of four devoured them. Accoriding to my husband and son, the calamari was one of the best they've had. Crispy, not burnt, they loved the dipping sauce that came with it.
We ordered a large pizza. The middle was a little overcooked but it didn't matter because the pizza crust was so good. Airy, crispy, and the sauce, cheese and pepperoni were obviously good quality.
Our server came by to make sure it was all good.
We were happy with the price.
Overall a great experience.

1  Thank pickytraveler075
Reviewed July 25, 2010

I vacation here every year and have been eating at Joey's for 10 years. Without a doubt it is one of the best restaurants on Marco Island. I highly recommend the lasagna (a house specialty), pepperoni, crumbled sausage, or cheese pizza (only ones we've tried), fettucini alfredo, and their specialty salads. The garlic knots are exceptional. My husband loves their subs. Even during the summer months if you go on the weekend after 6, you may wait an hour for a table. It's a popular choice.

1  Thank Gottagogirl01