“Great food. Average service”

Joey's Pizza & Pasta House
Ranked #20 of 122 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Good Italian food. Great portions!!! The service was marginal. However, it was an unexpected and pleasant surprise to get the portion size!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,968)

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Order from Joey's, the phone girl had to but me on hold many time. The food was just OK. I was really suprised how much it cost. To much for what we had.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Ok. Spent a week in Marco for the first time and my beloved Bears had their opening day game the day after we arrived. I was panicking as we almost had to drive 45 mins to Bonita Beach to watch the game. No Worries! Joeys not only had the game on, the owners are Bears fans too!
This is good as I believe it influenced having multiple games on multiple screens, but the restaurant sound system had the Bear game on. Of the 30+ people I counted, more than half had Bears attire on :-) As for the food, garlic knots was freaking great! Beef was good (close to Portillos) as good as you are going to get in Naples/ Marco area though. Outdoor bar seating available if you like. Drinks were good and service was sufficient.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Not that I am an overly empowered New Yorker ( actually from Oneonta, NY), but I really am critical of pizza when I am outside the state. I have tried pizza in many places and few places compare with New York style pizza. I must state that the hand tossed New York style pizza at Joey's Pizza and Pasta House was terrific....You and any New Yorker can get the taste of NY style pizza at this place. I was so taken with the pizza that we went back several days later and had some of their Penne ala Vodka and a meatball parmesan sub........both were terrific. The venue was right on North Collier Blvd and the place had indoor and outdoor seating. This place must be packed during the busy season for sure.....We had wonderful waiter service on both days by a fellow named Steve and he was wonderful checking in on our meal throughout our stay........be sure to finish up the meal with one of their scrumptious chocolate covered cannolis.......Don't miss this wonderful establishment while on Marco Island........

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Pizza also very good. Service not the best but not horrible, just not very friendly. Soups were good as well.