“Best Pizza!!”

Ranked #20 of 122 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Love Love Love the Pizza!!!! Just fantastic!!! One of the best I've ever had. Nice Italian choices. Subs and soups. Bathrooms clean and nice decor. Would like servers not to put fingers on plates when bringing them to you. Will go every visit.

1  Thank justjoe2
Write a ReviewReviews (1,970)

Reviewed February 25, 2013

just wanted a pizza to take back to the condo. kept driving past the place and figured to give it a try. Long wait and pizza was average. Only bright spot was the employees at the window.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stopped there yesterday, for a late lunch. i ordered from the menu, a chicken salad sandwich, which I was told after about a half hour of waiting, it did not exist. I then order a barbeque chicken sandwich, it came on a bun that fell apart, it was tasteless and I could not see or taste any barbeque sauce. If that was not disappointing enough, the manager came over with a remote control and she opened the entire canopied area over our heads. The wind then blew everything around on the table and off the table. With leaves falling from the tarp above and into the food, i looked right at her and said OMG, she just turned and walked away. The waiter saw what happened and was very polite.
I then asked for the check and left. We will not be going back!

2  Thank Jean S
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We visit Florida every year and Joeys is a place on our agenda to visit every year! The doughnuts are the best as is the caprase salad. The pizza is good too! Service was good,but it seems like they packed in more tables this year. Overall, we will be back next year!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

When I order pizza, I expect to get what I order without "extras" thrown on. Yes, I'm picky, but I'm paying for it so it should be what I ordered, right? I don't mind paying $1.50 for each ingredient beyond cheese since I have a choice to leave if I don't like the price. So when I order JUST ham and pineapple I expect to get just that and not a stray onion or two, a stray mushroom or two, and especially not that crap that they sprinkled all over the top which included parmesan cheese (which I hate) and WAY too much oregano! It ruined the flavor of my chosen ingredients!
The acoustics are not good which makes it difficult for a quiet conversation.
Lastly, the cleanliness was lacking with dirty tables, chairs, and especially the floor!
We were told by some other people that Joey's had gone downhill, unfortunately, they told us after our visit.