“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Chinese
Marco Island, Florida
“Disappointing”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I thought the food was awful. Not like any Chinese food I've ever tasted. Simply take-out. Went twice, to see if they were just having a bad day, and decided this is what they serve.

Visited February 2011

New York
“Great food for take out . Fast service!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I order food here for take out at least once a week. The food is always fresh, and service is fast. The ribs are great and egg rolls always crispy.I have ordered many different meals and never had a bad one..

Reading, United Kingdom
“Good enough food, large portions, don't get caught out otherwise it can be expensive”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

For europeans visiting - be aware that the portions are much larger than in the UK and many dishes come with a portion of rice - and hence you could end up spending much more than you intended - and don't get talked into "these are small portions" they are not by our standards.
Having said that the quality was good - the range of food was excellent and we enjoyed all the dishes we ordered.
If we had stayed longer we would have visited again for another take-away.
A point of interest - if you visit the Marco Island Brewery in the early afternoon you can see the owner doing her Chinese exercise outside the take-away :-) as it is next door !

• Visited December 2011
Marco Island, Florida
“Great take out”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Jackie's is great for takeout. The owner is indeed very difficult to understand, so I do not even try. I call in, tell her what I want amd she repeats it to me. I often do not understand a word she is saying. But I go and pick it up and the order is always 100% correct.

Their chicken wingsare to die for. Great appetizers, really good Mongolian beef! And the price cannot be beat.

And by the way, she has always been completely nice to me!

• Visited November 2011
Indianapolis, In
“Rude”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Food was mediocre but "Jackie" was about as rude to people as could be. Would never go back

Visited November 2011