“Pricey, But Good”

Quinn's on the Beach
Ranked #22 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Description: Quinn's on the Beach is located at the Marco Island Marriott Resort.Take a relaxing stroll down the sidewalk from the lobby to see the most spectacular sunset. Lunch, Dinner and Late night dining available.Full bar and seasonal entertainment.
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Excellent food, but not worth the price. If they lowered the prices,I bet the food would taste even better! Who am I kidding though, It's a Marriott.

Youssef O, Manager at Quinn's on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and on behalf of the associates at the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, it was truly our pleasure to serve you. Paradise awaits your return.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,140)

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I've never reviewed a restaurant before for the single fact that I find people on these web sites biased and stupid but when an experience is so great I really have to let everyone know. When we booked our vacation at the beautiful Marriott we thought we would have to arrange places to go out and eat every day. After finding Quinn's on the Beach, this was not the case at all. Let me start off by saying you won't find a better view on Marco. The sunsets were amazing. Secondly the staff was unreal. They were so helpful. I couldn't be more impressed. If you're lucky enough to get Brian or Katie as your waiter I'm sure you'll be as impressed with their attention to detail as I was. Even while on the beach the service was excellent. Jordan will keep you refreshed for sure on a hot sunny day. All the employees were great but these are the ones that stuck out in my mind. You really can enjoy every meal here for the week and not get tired. All around great place! Thank you Marriott!

2  Thank ronthecat32
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My wife and I stopped in twice this past May. The food was okay though the drinks left something to be desired. The first time we had Mojitos with only a few leaves of mint in it and it was hard to taste the rum. The second time we sk specifically for more mint leaves in our Mojitos with results like the first. Being on the beach, the drinks were expensive which I would not have minded it they had been decent.

Youssef O, Manager at Quinn's on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We take great pride in providing our guests with a superior experience everyday.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Very nice restaurant attached to the Marriot. Food was okay. Service was excellent and the view just beautiful. Nice walk on the beach after to watch the sunset made it perfect.

2  Thank Lisa E
Reviewed June 16, 2014

First time we went for lunch and it was a great meal. Good options for all family members. Definitely love the Miami Vice - adult beverage. I must have had 10 the entire week. They are pricey but definitely worth it and actually contain alcohol. We went to Quinn's 3 or 4 times. Kids enjoyed it. Beautiful location right on the beach. You can come straight from the sand or pool. Our first time we had to ask for a server to come to our table but that is my only complaint. I think all servers in the are are on vacation mode.