“Very good”

Ranked #68 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We had the hot appetizer, which was very good. Then onto the dinner, which was excellent. The service was good, all around a pleasant dining experience. Both our meals were $20.00, good portions, served piping hot and delicious. We would go back there again.

1  Thank Maineiac114

Reviewed December 12, 2011

Best grouper sandwich & crab cakes in the area! Great prices, beautiful deck for waterside dining.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

We ate in the bar area. It was like being in the middle of a small nightclub with lasers flashing and muic be played on a screen. If you like music then this is a great place for a drink or a meal.

The restaurant itself was quiet..

Food was adequate but nothing more

I really enjoyed the music but it may not be to everyones taste

Reviewed July 24, 2011

I have to say that this restaurant is awesome. My favorite meal is the eggplant sorrentino. I've been a resident for 38 years and this is my absolute favorite meal. Tommy at the bar is awesome...guaranteed the best you will have.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

There are several Italian restauurants on Marco that we always make it a point to go to when we are in Marco. We bought our house three years ago and spend as much time as possible there. I have been there during the season and off season. Old Marco Pub is definitely my favorite. We always make it a point to go there during our stay at least once or twice. I love Italian food and they abslutely have the best. The wait staff has always been attentive and respectful. I have nothing but the highest praise for this little restaurant. I can't imagine anyone having anything negative to say about it!

1  Thank Jaclib