“Great Lounge Experience”

Sandcastles Lounge
Ranked #71 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This is a review of the lounge only, and not the restaurant of the same name.

This is a great place for happy hour, with two-for-one on all beers, wines, and cocktails. My wife and I took advantage during our vacation here last year, and were eager to return this year, too. Nothing has changed--still comfortable, still excellent drinks. And Earl the bartender is still as personable and fun as ever.

If you're a Hilton guest, this is the only place on the island you need to go for happy hour.

1  Thank KSUBaker

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We enjoyed our evening meals and breakfasts in this restaurant, they have a seafood feast 1 day each week which was good but have had better.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We went to several area restaurants on Marco Island, and found the best meal of our stay right in our Hotel. We ended up going there 2 nights. The food was very high quality and we loved every bite.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

drinks were great. Perfect place to watch the USA Men's soccer team play in the World Cup. Happy hour was one of the best on the island. Perfect also later in the evening for dessert and a night cap with piano playing in the background.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant looks very nice. There's a great view of the beach. I sat down and ordered a glass of wine with my wife and ordered a soda for my son. After I made my first order, the server never came back to find out how we were doing. I had to wave back at him to get a refill for my son. I haven't had a chance to try the food yet, but the service tonight could have been better.

1  Thank prborg