“Feel the need for speed”

Full Throttle Waverunner Adventures
Ranked #16 of 86 Tours in Marco Island
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family run business specializing in waverunner tours and waverunner rentals. Our guided tours of the Gulf of Mexico and the backwater 10,000 Islands are custom tailored to ensure your trip is an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

After lazing about by the pool for the past week, I really had the urge for some full throttle wave running fun and let me tell you the full throttle tour lived up to my expectations. I met up with Bill and he introduced me to his wife Michelle and his daughter / my tour guide Becky. Within a short time we were hitting speeds of 50mph and soon after maxed out at 70mph. During the 2 hour trip we managed to get 1 and a half time round Marco, saw some Dolphins, hit some nice sea waves to get a bit of air at speed and actually managed to use a full tank of gas due to the speeds. I had a great time and would like to say a big thanks to Becky for not holding back :)

william d, Owner at Full Throttle Waverunner Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Ian, Thank you for having the courage to go with Becky on a Full Throttle ride. It certainly is not for the faint of heart, but we definitely appreciate the adrenaline junkies of the world that need a full throttle rush. Looking forward to our next adventure tomorrow!

There are newer reviews for Full Throttle Waverunner Adventures

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Let me say this was not our first trip to Marco and we have done other tours before in and around the island. My husband wanted to rent a wave runner and create his own adventure and felt like he knew enough to get back to where he wanted to go. That said, he just rented the waverunner for 3 hours. He took our kids to a local sand bar during low tide...the shelling was amazing! They came back with literally bags full of shells including the ever elusive sand dollars! Not only was the shelling amazing, his dolphin experiences were indescribable! Long story short, he had an amazing time! He forgot a flip flop in the wave runner...so they actually brought it over to the house we were renting! Fantastic family business and super nice family that will go out of their way to make a customer happy. I would fully recommend renting from them.

1  Thank member52945

Thank you so much for the kind remarks about our business Denise. We strive hard to provide outstanding service to our customers. And thank you for posting that AMAZING video to our facebook account! I'm sure anyone who sees it will certainly enjoy it as much as we did.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

From the start was given excellent service by Bill. Waverunner are in good condition and very,very fast. Excellent way to tour the island or as I did, just have some fun on these awesome machines. Best priced rentals I found locally and will be trying to squeeze in another go before my holiday ends. Thanks again for a great experience!

william d, Owner at Full Throttle Waverunner Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Thanks Ben and we are so glad you were able to visit with us twice!! Repeat business is a huge compliment to us and we are so glad to be a part of your Marco Island holiday.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

THIS WAS AMMMAAZZZIIINNNGGG!!! Betsy was the best, hands down.The whole family met us at the park and were so sweet. Betsy catered the tour to match exactly what we wanted to do (see dolphins, shell and play on a secluded beach). It felt great to support a family owned operation they were so warm and welcoming. You get so much for your money and three hours is more than enough to have a freaking blast. THANK YOU!!!

william d, Owner at Full Throttle Waverunner Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thanks Kyle and Emily!!! We are so honored to be a part of your honeymoon memories!!! Congratulations to you both and we hope you enjoyed all that Marco has to offer. If you're ever in town again, please look us up. Thanks again for choosing Full Throttle.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

When looking to rent wave runners for my family I called 5 different places and Full Throttle was the only one who called me back. They were very friendly and pleasant to talk to. The machines were in good condition and were fast with no throttle restriction. We had a blast. I would recommend them to anyone and pricing was fair. They also really take care of their military. You guys were the best. Thank you very much.

Thanks for the post Brian and thank you for choosing Full Throttle during your stay on Marco. Good luck to you and your brother on your overseas assignments and thank you for your service to this country.