“Highly Recommend!”
Review of Island Tennis

Island Tennis
Ranked #15 of 71 things to do in Marco Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Tennis anyone! Looking for some exercise, lively hits and helpful tips? I am a seasoned and experienced USPTA Certified Elite Tennis Professional and National Champion and offer professional tennis lessons to all ages and levels to both visitors and locals alike on Marco Island in sunny Southwest Florida. It's always tennis fun in the sun with Island Tennis! Advanced reservations required.
“Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I am very fortunate to have found Susan during my recent stay in Marco Island! While I was simply looking for a hitting partner, Susan quickly proved to me that she is the REAL DEAL! I immediately was open and receptive to her pointers and instruction and she improved my game during the week that I hit with her, ultimately making playing tennis even more enjoyable than it already is. Each lesson is fun and exciting, and I will definitely be booking court time with her next time I return to Marco! If you enjoy tennis and are in Marco Island, do not miss an opportunity to hit with Susan of Island Tennis!

Visited January 2013
sallisone, Owner at Island Tennis, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! Very much appreciated! I am so glad you found me and looked me up, and I had the opportunity to work with you. All my pleasure! It was great fun and you improved! Keep up the good work and I look forward to our next meeting so that we can have somore more fun and I can see your progress! All the best! Susan

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect tennis!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Susan is the best teacher and coach ever! She is patient, fun and very encouraging. I usually come to Marco Island for 2 weeks each winter, and I can't wait to get on the court with Susan. This year, I hadn't played much up north, but she got me into playing shape in just a few sessions. Can't wait to return next year.

Visited January 2013
sallisone, Owner at Island Tennis, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Leslie! Thank you so much for your kind review! So nice of you to take the time to write one! It is always so fun to see you and work with you, and I too look forward to our time out on the court together! Thanks a million and keep playing and enjoying the game!
Marco Island, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Island Tenis with Susan!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Thank you so very much Susan for your GREAT lessons!! You are an awesome teacher and even better person! I always look forward to the next exciting lesson with you. It is so much fun and I'm able to learn so much every time. You are truly wonderfull!
Katerina Montagova, Florida

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Katerina M
sallisone, Owner at Island Tennis, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Katerina! Gee, thank you very much for your very kind review! So nice of you to take the time to write it and for the very nice comments! I am so glad you are enjoying yourself, and I am having just as much fun as you! It's great! Tennis is the best sport ever and the friends you make along the way make it even more special. Keep up the great work and thanks again! Vive le tennis! Vamos! :)