“Extraordinary experience”

Ranked #4 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fin Bistro is the premiere fresh fish restaurant on Marco Island! We have a large focus on local and regional fish. You may also find other great" made from scratch" items if all the members of your group are not fish lovers!
Naples, Florida
“Extraordinary experience”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

From the moment I made a reservation until I left this charming restaurant, everything was absolutely perfect. The staff members were friendly and professional, the food was superb, the owner stopped by the table briefly to welcome us and the location was convenient. We plan to return again and again. It was the equivalent of dining at the Ritz Carlton!

1 Thank NapoliNina

Canada
“Great Food, great service!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Artful presentation and very fresh ingredients. We had the swordfish and the scallops both great choices.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank beachguy123
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Excellent meal!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Super fresh seafood in a cozy atmosphere. Fin Bistro is now one of my favorite Marco restaurants - can't believe I didn't find it sooner :)

1 Thank Pedco103
Florida
“Really, really good. Go. Enjoy.”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Really good meal. Ate the first week of July. Place was packed, so I ate at an outside table, even though it was pretty hot. Owner and wait staff couldn't be happier to serve me there. Started with the Yellowtail Avocado Crudo - fabulous. Then the Key West Swordfish - again fabulous. Finished with the Bread Pudding. Should I use the same word a third time? Glass of sauvignon blanc to wash it all down. Waiter checked on me frequently and was really interested in how I liked everything. This place is worth what it takes to get in. I'll be back.

1 Thank Steve G
Wavre, Belgium
“A must place to visit at Marco Island”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This restaurant is the place to go for a fresh fish meal ! I insist Fresh fish .....Really nice atmosphere, cosy with Highly professional staff. Food is excellent, we had the Grouper and the swordfish my self.... amazing all the savors, taste are in your plate !!!! They have a nice list of wines ....Enjoy it's a fabulous place.

1 Thank soserge