“Great food!”

Ranked #3 of 122 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fin Bistro is a place where locals and vacationers alike can come to enjoy a delicious selection of freshly caught seafood. As a family-owned business, we’re proud to serve our favorite recipes to guests, cooking with our own special flair and designing beautiful dishes customers love. From our shrimp dishes and fish specials to our live music and drink selection, our food and entertainment offer something for everyone in the family. We look forward to seeing new and returning faces back at our restaurant soon!
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Of course we had to go here because it was rated #1. We were not disappointed. The food was delicious!
Their wine list was just as good. Service was good at first but as the restaurant filled up it became spotty. Overall it was a good experience.

2  Thank kgpena
Write a ReviewReviews (1,249)

Reviewed July 28, 2014

You can't go wrong with anything on this menu. Some of the standouts are the grouper, tuna and scallops. For the appetizer the tuna is over the top.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We (My wife&I plus our 3 boys) ate here twice during our week of vacation. Awesome food and some of the best fish/seafood dishes ever. Also, a very nice staff and wonderful service. This is a must if you are on Marco Island. My boys also really enjoyed it.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Discovered this restaurant last year during an annual conference. Came back again this year, twice in a week, and my memory had served me right. All the fish dishes were terrific, and between the two nights, I was able to sample most of them. The fish is exceptionally fresh. Enough so that I indulged in cobia which is strong if it is old. Wine list is good and very affordable. A yellowtail crudo appetizer was exceptional. Desserts were great too. Only disappointment was the calamari which was bland. To the visitor from Malta, if you prefer your fish more simply prepared, ask for what you want!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I always question the reviews of people saying 'we had to go back'. There are a lot of restaurants and new experiences out there. With that being said, after a meal at Fin Bistro, my wife and I said, "we have to go back!"
We made 7:30 reservations but were told that it would be a twenty minute wait. While we sat at the bar with wine, everybody made a point to ask if there was anything that we needed. When our table was ready, Derrick was our sever and already knew which wine each of us had ordered at the bar. He was very friendly and walked us through the menu. We asked if we could have the coconut prawns for a starter even though it was not on the menu. He checked with the chef and we were in business.
I had the grouper with gnocci and lump crab and prociutto. My wife had the scallops with a white truffle fondue, potato puree ...wonderful.
For dessert, do not miss the warm bread pudding with ice cream and burbon.

We knew that we had to come back to end the vaction at Fin Bistro.