“great menu and food!”

Fin Bistro
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“great menu and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had the pleasure of finding this place on Saturday night - crowded and we know why! Best menu on the island, creative and tasty - worth the wait and great service, we're coming back for more!

1 Thank Forbes232

Seattle, Washington
“Great Ambiance!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Travel often to the west coast and always enjoy going to Marco. I checked tripadvisor for something new and found Fin Bistro. Decided to give it a try and it was worth it. Small place so I suggest you make reservations. Tried the Proscuitto appetizer with poached egg - what a combination that truly arouses the tastbuds. The prosciutto is baked or fried so it resembles bacon with a twist, served with Grilled Asparagus and a poached egg. Yumm. My husband tried the Seared Tuna and it melted in your mouth from the freshness. Kathy the owner came by to greet us and service was good. Very tastefully decorated, only negative was the attire of the staff as it is too casual for this type of dining establishment.

Big Canoe, Georgia
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

We followed the advice of other reviewers and made reservations. What a great find this new restaurant is! The meal was fresh and absolutely delicious. When we return to Marco next winter, this will be our first stop.

Marco Island
“Fin Bistro - the "Finest"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is a new restaurant on Marco Island (only open 2 1/2 months).
I celebrated my 66th birthday there with family recently. It was nothing short of awesome!
It is called " FIN BISTRO" (for those who know the Island, it is where Maxim's Bistro used to be).
It is not only the best seafood I've had on Marco, but perhaps anywhere in country (or Europe), and I'm not exaggerating!
They highlight 4 to 6 local species, fresh out of the water, done elegantly.
It is "upscale" seafood - you certainly won't come here for fried fish, and it isn't cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Marco Island, Florida
“Best food I've had by far on Marco Island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

After being here two and a half weeks and eating way more than medically necessary I'm confident in saying this place is a true gem! It is also very popular so if you're going to be here from January - April you should make a reservation or you risk being disappointed as it isn't as large as it is popular! My friend and I shared a golden beet, spinach, goat cheese, walnuts and heart of palm salad. It was excellent - very fresh, warm beets and just the right amount and flavor of dressing. I had Dorado which was very very fresh, on cauliflower, sun dried tomatoes and some other things I've already forgotten but the point is that it was scrumptious! The fish was cooked to perfection. My friend had the "black grouper" and loved it too. For two people, each with one glass of wine, sharing a salad and each getting an entree it came to $83.74 before the tip. We had terrific service from Dean and enjoyed everything about the experience. It is a little more expensive than some places here but the freshness and flavors more than justify the slight price differential.

1 Thank KayMarco