“Best fish in SW Florida”
Review of Fin Bistro

Fin Bistro
Ranked #4 of 119 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Naples, Florida
“Best fish in SW Florida”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We had dinner here last night. Honestly the best fish I've had in twelve years living in Naples! Service was unobtrusive and efficient, setting is lovely and atmosphere inviting. My cobia was cooked perfectly. My partner had black grouper that was superb. We will visit Fin Bistro as often as we can!

2 Thank Cathy C

Atlanta, Georgia
“marco's best”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

the fin bistro is easily the best choice in marco for seafood. the bistro is family owned and run--small but the menu rules. from wine and starters through entrees and deserts the food was outstanding. i had the black grouper and the bread pudding--brilliant. enjoy, bill nicholson

2 Thank william n
United States
“A welcome addition to Marci Island”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

What a great place, wonderful atmosphere, and excellent food. The service was good, but as opposed to a dedicated server we got an assortment of server stopping by to check on things, which was a bit odd, but otherwise a great experience and can't wait to return.

1 Thank Tuttabella
Marco Island, Florida
“Good but not great....”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We went to the fin Bistro for the first time.....food was good but not outstanding...scallops could have been cooked a little more....my husband's fish had quite a few bones in it......they have only been open for 3 weeks so I'm sure they are still working things out........we will have to try it again in a few weeks.......

1 Thank karencorriveau
Naperville, Illinois
“New Local Gem”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

New to Marco Island is Fin Bistro. Don't let's its strip mall location deter you from experiencing this new fabulous restaurant. Fresh caught seafood is their specialty and it shows. The restaurant is on the smaller side which adds to the personal attention you receive from the attentive staff. Fin Bistro is chef-owned and his wife works the dining room and on both our visits the chef made the rounds in the dining room greeting guests and inquiring about the meals of the guests. Although I have not yet started with an appetizer, the Market Salad or the Roasted Beet & Palm Heart Salad were perfect beginnings to my meals. On my first visit I loved the Crisp Herb Crusted Gulf Snapper which sits on a delectable squash risotto. On my second visit I wanted to try something new and totally enjoyed the flavors of the Grilled Jumbo Sea Scallops. The dessert menu looked inviting but on both visits we were had neglected to leave room!! Fin Bistro is open for dinner on Monday-Saturday and accepts reservations. I predict it will soon be a favorite destination for locals and visitors to Marco Island.

2 Thank Maureen N