“Excellent Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I had a Peperonni and Mushroom Pizza, was very good, excellent crust too.
We had three couples and we each ordered a pizza, All were very happy with there meal. My wife had a salad and it was huge, she was sooo happy!

2  Thank Quinn P

Reviewed December 29, 2013

So, I traditionally don't complain about restaurants and while I realize that they must have been busy my experience was absolutely shocking. I called asking about a delivery that was now 1.5 hrs (from the time it was ordered) and when asked the guy said it was just being placed in the oven. While I was disappointed to hear this as I was feeding 3 kids, I figured I'd ask how much longer. He said "30 minutes to 1 hr ---- ok... 30 minutes". I repeated 30 minutes back to him. And the reply "What the F do you want me to say, 15 minutes, 5 minutes, I am right outside your door." He then hung up.

I called back twice and each time got placed right in voicemail. Finally spoke to someone who, without apologizing simply said "we will cancel your order".

I realize that every business can have a bad egg. Hopefully when I request the owner tomorrow I will get a more respectable response. The concern with this experience on the phone is the unknown about what is happening behind the scenes... I will be letting the hotel know of this experience. I will post back of ownership provides a reasonable response.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We are from Chicago. We know good pizza! You can call us pizza snobs... Chicago style pizza critics. ...

3  Thank David M
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We had the Traditional White Pizza in the restaurant and on a later date as at take out order. It was one of the best pizzas I have had.

2  Thank Bob W
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This place is really hyped up. And it is interesting to see all the good reviews. The pizza was quite average, at best. We just did not get what was so fabulous about it. We ordered a half cheese/half veggie pizza. The cashier told us she would charge us for specialty pizza since half of the pizza was veggie. Added a salad which was promised to be mixed greens, not just lettuce. For these 2 items, we paid $28. To be honest, it just felt like a rip-off. The best thing about the pizza was it was not as greasy. Other than that, it was a very average pizza. Plus this is really a carry-out joint - they have set up a few tables to sit and eat but that is about it. Overall, DISAPPOINTING pizza, ambience and price.