“Absolute best boating excursion on Marco!”

Sea Shell Boat Tours
Ranked #11 of 85 Tours in Marco Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience the tranquillity that Marco Island has to offer by spending your day relaxing on a boat and simply just enjoying the water and sights with Sea Shell Boat Tours. If you are looking for something unique, book with us today! We love the waters of Marco and know you will too!
Clifton, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolute best boating excursion on Marco!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Our family has been traveling to Marco Island for years, and as boaters, we regularly rent boats to tour the island, however, now that we've found Sea Shell Boat Tours, we'll never rent again. Why bother with the hassle, destination restrictions, and old worn out equipment when you can travel in style on their spotless, beautiful boat, with your own, personable, fun and knowledgeable crew! This is NOT your run-of-the-mill charter, this is like having your own boat for the day, traveling when and where you want to go. Captains Eric and Sam took us exploring to places we'd never seen before in all our years of boating. We can't wait for our next trip down so that we can plan another adventure! Don't miss out on this great excursion, it is truly a perfect day on the water with Sea Shell Boat Tours!

Visited September 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing Boat Tour!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

This was by far the best boat tour anyone can ask for!!!! My husband and I with four kids had a great time with Captain Erik and Samantha... Erik was in the water with all four of my kids the whole day. Erik and my kids found some amazing sea shells and sand dollars! Whatever my kids wanted Erik and Sam did it.... My kids asked if we can do this again!!!!! Believe it or not my husband and I were able to enjoy the whole day thanks to the crew! Marco Island is beautiful and the only way you will be able to see it is if you get on this tour! I highly suggest this boat tour do not look any further!!!!!! Thanks for a great time and we will defiantly be back again :). Milan & Lubi and kids xoxoxo :)

Visited August 2012
Frisco, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best shellinig tour on the Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We had the best time with Sea Shell Tours. Eric and Samantha were great host and truly enjoyed taking our family our for the day. Eric helped the kids find shells and their boat was rooming.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“AN AMAZING BOAT TOUR: Personable, Friendly, Knowledgable and TRUSTWORTHY!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

WOW!!!!! Where do I begin?... My girlfriend and I decided to take a tour with Seashell boat tours on the penultimate day of our holiday.... having enjoyed the tranquility of Marco Island for almost two weeks, we decided to let our hair down and travel around the island in the hands of captain Sam and her friendly cabby/husband Erik!

The tour itself was wonderful! Erik and Sam were friendly and had an extensive knowledge of the area, ironically, as my girlfriend has a fond interest in deep water crustaceans, Erik was the man to be around, he was knowledgeable and informative and even took us snorkelling in the gulf of Mexico, later in the day Sam also took us shelling around the island of Keewaydin, where we found many interesting creatures to fill our final camera album with, on the way back, we managed to attract a pair of dolphins who gleefully posed for us in their flamboyant manner.

The boat was super clean, spacious and exceptionally well maintained!!!!! We loved every second we spent on it! Honestly, I could not recommend this tour and its guides enough, they were so laid back, and we actually ended up meeting back up with them on our last night for a few drinks at CJ's, formally starbar on Marco Island esplanade, a friendly and attentive experience which we will certainly be experiencing again in Easter when we return! I am happy to have made two new friends!

Please experience the pleasure of being taken out by this wonderful couple!!!

Alex & Ellie. xx

Shelby Township, Michigan
“Absolutely the best, most personal tour we've ever taken!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

If you're looking for a boring, impersonal tour with a guide that regurgitates a well-worn script of the attractions, then Sea Shell Boat Tours is NOT for you. However, if you are looking for an intimate tour with a "go with the flow" feel and very kind, generous, and knowledgeable guides, then this is the way to go.
Our family of 5 booked this tour as somewhat of a last-minute adventure because we thought it would be the best value for our time & money. Boy, were we right!! Eric & Samantha were very friendly, personable, knowledgeable, and fun to be with! Having been on larger, shorter tours of Marco Island in the past, we were concerned that 5 hours would be to long. That was not the case with Sea Shell Boat Tours. The boat is very nice, comfortable, and very well-kept. They provided our drinking water and fun stories about their adventures here on Marco Island. We were able to stop & go shelling twice (with Eric's help!!) and enjoy the company of some majestic, wild dolphins along the way. The 5 hours flew by in the best way possible and we WILL be touring with them again the next time we're here. Only next time, we'll be sure to call ahead to get their Jet's Pizza order to bring along for our fellow Michigan natives. ;)