“Best fishing experience EVER!”

Florida's Finest Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Bubby Hail is a full time Charter Fishing Guide in The Marco island area, fishing the Backwaters, Coastal areas and Deepsea. Whether you are a novice or expert fisherman Bubby is here to cater to your needs. Volume and variety is our specialty. We take up to 6 people. Call and Book a fishing trip with Captain Bubby Hail for a half day or full day . Kids of all ages are welcome. We accept all major Credit cards Visa, Mastercard,Discover, and American Express
Ozark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best fishing experience EVER!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband and I chartered with Bubby Hail on our last day in Marco Island. He absolutely took care of us! He is always working to make sure you have an experience like no other. What a day we had too, Snapper, Trout, Red, 2 different varieties of Catfish, , Jak, Snook, Sting Ray, Lady Fish! It was AMAZING! Don't miss the opportunity to charter with Captain Bubby. It will be an experience of a lifetime! Thanks again for the experience!
Kim C. Missouri

Visited September 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best Captain in Marco Island...HANDS DOWN!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

If you are looking to catch fish and lots of them, look no further. Captain Bubby Hale is one of the best charter captains around. For the last 19 years myself, my family, and my friends have all had the opportunity to fish with Bubby on many occassions, and we have never come back empty handed. Whether it's snook, grouper, snapper, trout, shark, redfish, or any other species you are after, Bubby can put you on it. His knowledge of the waters around Marco is unsurpassed and when you go out with Bubby it is more like "catching" than "fishing"!

Jeff R.

Visited July 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best fishing guide!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Bubby has been taking us out fishing for the past 5 years and has never failed. We've caught snapper, reds, grouper, trout, sharks and more!! Always entertaining and very good at cleaning the fish at the end of the day. I highly recommend taking bubby as your guide!!

Marco Island, Florida
“Goal met”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I have been salt water fishing on my own for 10 ys and I've never been able achieve the "SLAM" on my own. Bubby was able to realize my goal of bring in a sea trout, red fish and snook all in the same day. Bubby is very knowledgable and shares his knowledge, I will fish with him again. Arnold I.

Visited June 2012
Marco Island, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Best”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have fished with a lot of charters, but Captain Bubby Hail is my favorite. I have been out several times with him. He will make it fun and take care of you, whether you are a first timer or avid fisherman. He was born and raised in the area and knows it well. Some of the best times I have spent on Marco is with family and friends aboard his boat!!!

Visited April 2012