Review Highlights
Great service n place

Reviewed May 16, 2017
Ephraim S
The best, but needs some improvements

Reviewed April 29, 2017
marc d
via mobile

All reviews spa attendant facial lockers therapist marco
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Been staying here for 20 years before latest renovations. Used to be a lovely place with 2 choices of excellent restraunts and very friendly staff. Came back last year and its gone from elegant and inviting to cold and harsh. Had to wait 45 minutes to get served at table and we were the only diners. Staff couldn't care less and didn't understand what an orange juice was. The food when it finally arrived was the worst I've ever had in marco so was my husbands. We could not eat it and sent it back and they even charged us for it with no apology. At that point we walked out. Fortunatly we were only dining there on this occasion and not guests. No wonder there were no other diners at 8 pm
Will never step foot in this place again. Awful doesn't come close

1  Thank caxambas1
Reviewed June 13, 2017

My husband booked me a weekend at the Hilton with a spa package. When calling to schedule my services the front desk attendant was wonderful. Explained everything from the spa to what my package included. My arrival at the spa was great, I filled out paperwork and then was shown to the locker room and given a locker with robe and spa shoes. The locker room was absolutely beautiful, very relaxing, and the spa attendant was very attentive (brought me champagne while I waited for my services). My first service I had was a massage. Now, I use to manage a high end salon and spa in downtown Greenville SC, so my expectations (especially for this particular spa) are very high. Unfortunately, my massage was awful. The girl was very choppy with her movements, took her hands off me so many times (startled me when she came back to massage me), forceful with some movements (bending my arms and placing my hands on my back, pulling shoulder blades), and moved so quick through the massage. The icing on the cake for me was when she pulled my legs by my ankles when I was facedown on the table. Having spinal stenosis (and mentioning that before service was started) it was not comfortable at all. This therapist seemed to be fresh out of school or did not have her heart in it. Very mechanical with movements, no flow. From a professional standpoint, she needs more training and needs to SLOW DOWN.
Next service was facial. LOVED the products, the girl was very kind and did a good job. Her massage was relaxing and she was very thorough and methodical with her movements (even paid attention to my ears!). Loved the cooling globe near the end of the service. could have slowed down a little with product application, but it was a very, very enjoyable service.
Again, the spa attendant I had in the morning was perfect! Very attentive, super nice, and you could tell she loved her job and meeting people. The attendant I had in the evening was just as wonderful and attentive.
All in all, it was a good experience. I enjoyed the sauna and steam room between my services, fresh fruit, and even a cup of vanilla tea (which was out of this world!). My only not so great experience was the massage (the value was not there).

2  Thank lydkeene
Reviewed May 16, 2017

The place is just beautiful and the service is just amazing. Clean, cozy, and the feeling when i left was just out of this world

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton for Spring Break and been getting services at the spa for years. Not sure if they were overly busy during our stay but the only complaint I have is the spa side ice water was not promptly refilled and we did not get our champagne for our couples day package. Usually there is staff tidying up the Hot tub area and refilling the water. That being said, this spa is one of the most relaxing places on the planet. Dane and Heather attended to every need. Our massage therapists were awesome! I hate leaving this place and will be back next year.

1  Thank marc d
Reviewed April 27, 2017

From the moment we arrived the evening of April 9, the staff was friendly, courteous, efficient and knowledgeable. Each staff member's nametag included their native country or state. The concierge made reservations and provided information about the island. One of the evening bellman, Eddie, from Chicago, is quite a character! The room -spacious, clean, comfortable and well appointed with great bathroom lighting. Our balcony overlooked the pool and the ocean beyond. Rooms on the other side, faced a construction area. As this building was newly remodeled, the beautiful marble lobby had a significant echo, due to lack of furnishings. The pool was very clean, heated with plenty of lounge chairs from which you could order food and drink. Towels were provided in the pool area. A hot tub was located above the pool area, closer to the beach. In the evening, we sat next to one of several fire pits in the pool and bar area.
This resort is very family-friendly, but as a couple we were very comfortable and had a fabulous time. The beach ~ AMAZING! Fine white sand that stretches a couple miles North and about a mile South. From the beach you can access many bars and restaurants up and down Marco Island. There are many watersport and parasailing companies available on the beach. Across the street are shops and several fine restaurants. Great location! Wonderful time!

Reviewed March 11, 2017

The staff here is simply amazing. From house keeping who seem able to handle any disaster to their long time concierge whom I believe knows everything about the area!!!

They recently remodeled and have gone contemporary. I love the new pool! Especially at night, the hot tub was moved so it has an ocean view with an expanded sun tanning deck away from the pool. Very nice if you want to get away from the kids splashing in the pool, and what a beautiful view.
The rocking chairs have been replaced with seating areas of couches, each with their own coffee table fireplaces. The bar is right there, and beyond that is the restaurant. I love how the bar is both in and out. Very much an island feel to that. Really enjoy the new spaces and expanded outdoor seating!! Breakfast on the deck is really a must do, every morning. :) Get a fresh omelet!
That said, I feel the lobby is a flat out fail. It used to be so homey and welcoming with lots of seating which people used!
Now it's as cold, grey and drab as the Chicago winter I am trying to escape. They even choose white for the only decorative item in the entire lobby!! It makes me SAD to be in the space, I avoided it whenever possible. Very institutional, all grey, cold. You can't wait to get out of there, I did note it was empty most of the time, vs the wonderful gathering area it used to be.

I do like contemporary design, but this needs some COLOR, some beautiful tropical plants, and some real artwork behind the desks. The deck could use some colorful planters with plants and maybe some pillows with a splash of color.
The drab just seems very out place in beautiful Florida. We are coming down for the COLOR and LIFE and to escape the long gray months

I am hoping they will change this as time goes on. It was the talk of our group with not one person happy with it.
Other than that, awesome. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank Carol A
Reviewed February 20, 2017

After a 4 hour Spa treatment including an 80 minute massage, custom facial, mani/pedi.....I was reduced to jello.....the staff at this spa is AMAZING....and that's an understatement! The eye for detail that these people possess is outstanding!

Reviewed February 20, 2017

After a long plane ride and an evening of too many cocktails the Spa at the Hilton was nothing short of heavenly. I has a massage with Dennis who was magical, (I have a therapist at home and have even passed on hints to her about the way Dennis did the massage). The Spa setting is lovely following a refurbishment, a place of tranquillity and relaxation (and of course it smells heavenly!).
Thanks very much for the experience.

Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

I am a local who had a friend visiting from England who wanted to do a spa day with me while she was here. She had worked at the Hilton when she lived here years ago so we decided to do our spa day there. From the moment we walked in, it was woosa time... the scent of the spa and ambiance was amazing. We entered the relaxation room and had a personal attendant who showed us around, offered us bottled or infused water, and then led us to where we were to put on robes and lock our personals in a locker. Then we relaxed in a quiet room while Tammy, our attendant, placed warm neck pillows around our neck. Aaahhh.
Moments later we were whisked off for our separate massages. Maribel escorted me to my room and I enjoyed an AMAZING massage!! I told her about my sore feet and she paid special attention to them! It truly was a relaxing experience and being that I was a LMT for 6 years says a lot!
After the massage, I was escorted back to the relaxation room where my friend met me, and we oohed and awwed about our massages! We were met again by the attendant, who offered us water or champagne which was already poured. Nice!! There was also munchies and another warm neck pillow. I truly felt pampered in this immaculate kept spa!!
After we relaxed for a while we went to check out and THAT is where I had a problem. My friend cashed out first and the price didn't seem right. She said she didn't want a receipt. My friend had already left a $20 tip and when I questioned the price was THEN told that there was a 21% grat added onto the service!! In my opinion it should be made known that gratuity is included!! My friend left the $20 and I also tipped more than the grat added on but I think that was VERY SHADY PRACTICE!! Would I recommend the Hilton spa to my customers at the Snook? I was ready to RAVE about it until I felt a little ripped off. So, I'd rather refer them to a privately owned spa instead. Shame on you, Hilton! But if they ask about the Hilton I will SURELY let them know gratuity is INCLUDED EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T TELL YOU!!

Reviewed February 3, 2017

Suddenly, I was in need of a massage after taking a jet ski ride. Being in middle age, I had not expected to be so sore after the ride. HELP! I called a couple of massage places on Marco Island but Hilton Spa was the only one who could book me on short notice! Within 15 minutes I was there! This was an unexpected, glorious experience! The entrance is secluded from the surrounding resort by lovely hedges, a covered board walk and garden hot tub area. I was assigned a masseuse and she took care of me. The walls, floors, give a sense of marble and soft lighting. Sounds of gurgling water surround. You may select the music you prefer for your massage experience. A lovely locker room awaited me where I changed into a snuggly robe. I noticed showers and a sauna. My massage was exquisite! The music I chose was not available b/c they have only been open for 2 months. So some quirks to smooth out. My masseuse "Mabel" gave me a free salt scrub for my feet to make up for the alternative music choice. Not bad for a small glitch! She was wonderful. All of my aches and pains were completely gone after her 50 minutes of expert, attention. After that I was taken to a cooling down room where a tv screen played ocean waves. An attendant brought me a plate of oranges, strawberry and water. There were also refreshments on the side board and fruit flavored waters. I changed and had a lovely vanity area to dress and replace my makeup. 10 stars! Tip: If you are not staying at the Hilton (I was not staying at the Hilton) you may spend a day using the spa's hot tub, sauna, showers, etc...for $40 per day. I will certainly take advantage of this on a return trip to Marco Island. Of course, Hilton guests have full use of the spa as a perk. Best spa experience ever! I highly recommend it!