“Clean and friendly”

The Spa Hilton Marco Island
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Nice and friendly. Very clean, and the staff treats you well. Not the best, but satisfied. You will feel relaxed when you leave.

There are newer reviews for The Spa Hilton Marco Island

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My first massage was like nothing I ever imagined! I was pampered and treated like royality. I got the Fun in the Sun package. I was sooo relaxed when I left the spa.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Nice, somewhat clean hotel. Not the greatest hotel for the cost. Our first room sat on the parking lot, our second- over the dumpsters. Rooms are over $300 per night. Not many extras. Great pool and beach, but lame fitness center and bar. Friendly staff, except the gift shop.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

This place is so relaxing. There is a hot tub, lounge chairs, sauna, steam room, waterfall shower and much more. You are their "guest" for the day if you have any services done. I would recommend taking a book and just relaxing all day. Nice retreat.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The spa is peaceful, relaxed and attentive.
The Check-in was easy and quick. then Tammy took me to the women's area. She pointed showed me to the locker room and I was given a robe, and slippers and a small tour of the amenities - showers, sauna, steam and relaxation room.
While waiting for a treatment in the relaxation area, a warm compress is put on your shoulders, you are served tea or infused water, and a magazine if you choose.
Mark was my massage therapist - amazing.
Make sure to schedule enough time to enjoy all the amenties