“Excellent Chocolate Strawberry”
Review of Chocolate Strawberry - CLOSED

Chocolate Strawberry
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The name of the place inspired me to buy some chocolate strawberries. They were excellent. Thick milk chocolate coating on a very large and juicy strawberry. The place seems a little disorganized and not as pristine as most candy stores that I have visited, but they seemed to have a good assortment of chocolates. The strawberries are not in the case and you must request them. They had both dark chocolate and milk chocolate.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

What a treat. The owner Nigel was very pleasent and makes amazing gelato. I recommend this little gem as a soecial treat

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We stopped in for an after dinner treat and it was absolutely delightful! The staff was patient as I sampled MANY flavors before making my final choice....it was SO hard to choose, because they were all so yummy!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Don't miss a stop here for wonderful gelato and homemade chocolates served up by friendly owner, Nigel Redwood, who provides personalized service. When the grandkids visit, they always insist on a stop here and never miss the chance to take some chocolates home to Mom and Dad..

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Walked in there with the kids this evening, after a local dinner. Old chap behind the counter had his back turned to us, I believe he was dipping strawberries in chocolate. He mumbled hello w/out turning around. We were the only folks in the joint. We stood there for 12 minutes, the guy never stopped what he was doing. I was waiting for Rod Serling to walk out from the back room. Very strange place. We finally walked out.

3  Thank Hendry_Got_Pinched