Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Simply the best captain on Marco

I have been fishing Marco for over 30 years. When my favorite captain retired, he recommended Alex... read more

Reviewed May 13, 2018
midwestzzzdoc
Orland Park, Illinois
“Say What” fishing charter is a Home Run!

My friend and I did a half day morning charter with Captain Alex on May 5th. This is our third year... read more

Reviewed May 6, 2018
trebced
New Jersey
via mobile

All reviews capt alex great guy day trip the snook inn next year fish great boat filet ton marco gulf
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Captain Alex took me and family out for a day of fishing in February of 2017 and we had an amazing time. He took the time to make sure my two kids were all setup and ready to go. He knew all the spots and all five of us caught a ton of fish. It was a great time and we're booking another trip for this winter.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2016

We had done fishing charters out of Naples before, but wanted to stay in Marco this time. There were 4 of us on the charter. Captain Alex is a very friendly guy, we had so much fun! He seemed to know the secret spot to go, because we caught a ton of fish(grouper, snapper)...even though I am the worst fisherman ever! He was so patient with my frequent bait loss. We had fish for days!!! I would definitely recommend his charter.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed April 30, 2016

Went out with Captain Alex and First Mate Russ for a morning half day trip. About 9 miles offshore. As soon as we dropped the anchor we were on the fish, pulling them up from the first cast onward. Many Red Grouper and other smaller species including a shark. Lots of keepers which Alex filleted for us when we got back to Rose Marina.
Alex and Russ clearly love what they do for a living and their enthusiasm for boating and fishing are evident.
We then took our fillets to the Snook Inn and where they will prepare your fish as long as it is already filleted for about $10 per person which includes side dishes and salad bar. This was a wonderful ending to a great day on the water with the crew of "Say What".

Can't wait to fish with them next year.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

While visiting my dad in Marco island, I decided last minute to take him along with my 6 year old son fishing. We called one charter company my father used earlier the year but they were booked, referred us to Alex and even stronger urged us once they knew I had a young child. Alex was great - awesome attitude, no stress, and we could some great red snapper which we ate that night.

Only suggestion I have is to book far in advance and see what the cost delta is for a full day versus a half day, might be worth the full day since we went +10 miles off shore which took some time

Thanks Alex for the great time - I won't forget having three generations of my family fishing at once !

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed January 6, 2016

I took my grandson(8 years old), my daughter, my brother and my nephew on a half-day trip with Alex. He was great. He put us on fish immediately and when the fishing slowed, he quickly moved us to another hot spot. He was always there to assist and help, but never doing too much. He assisted as was needed for the different ages and experience levels. The gear was very good. The boat was nice, clean, stable. It was a great trip with our family.

Date of experience: January 2016