“Great boat and excellent, family friendly captain!!!”

Say What Fishing Charters
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great boat and excellent, family friendly captain!!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Had a terrific day on the water with Captain Alex with my wife and 9 year old son. Alex was an excellent teacher for our son. Put us on the fish immediately, plenty of Red Grouper action and enjoying some Grouper sandwiches later tonight. Our son caught the biggest, and seeing his reaction, and Alex's was priceless. We'll definitely be booking a trip with Say What Charters on our next trip to Marco! I have been on several charters, and have to say I enjoyed this the best, relaxed, fun, friendly day on the water.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank AndyWilliams95

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a great time, recommend to everyone.”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had an excellent fishing trip. Caught plenty of fish in time we were out on water. Captain was very personable and knowledgeable of different fish we were catching. Took fish back to Ohio and fried them them the following week and everyone at fish fry said how wonderful they were. Looking forward till next year and fishing again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Bwhitmanjr
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Say What...best fishing in Marco”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have fished twice this year with Captain Alex. Once with a group of guys in the mangroves, and once with my daughter offshore for grouper. Both trips were fantastic, with a great deal of fish caught. Alex is a real gentleman and taught my daughter a great deal and really had her enjoying the experience. The boat is very comfortable and clean. I booked Alex for a full day, but it was rough. He said he was not interested in taking my money to take me on a full day trip in rough weather to catch few fish, and instead suggested a half day in calmer water with better fishing. That kind of honesty is rare, and that is why he is the only guy i would fish with in Marco.

Visited November 2012
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank bgiv3079
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Family Trip!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My husband, two teenage daughters and I took a half-day offshore fishing trip in the gulf. It was an amazing trip! We are novices in the fishing department, but Captain Alex took great care of us. Alex is knowledgeable and just a really nice guy! He truly enjoys what he does.

My daughters each caught a large snook, but since they were out of season we had to throw them back. Alex was definitely as excited as they were (probably even more!)

Fisher mom did not handle the waters very well since it was a little rough that day. Captain Alex was so caring. You can tell he's a dad. He tried to bring us in closer to shore, where it was calmer.

Although we did not catch anything we could keep, we had so much fun! The boat is beautiful and comfortable. Captain Alex is the best! I highly recommend this trip!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank summerfun15
Michigan Center, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Looking forward to going fishing again on Say What Charters”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I went on a charter trip with Captain Alex and we had such a great time. The captain is great, the ship is beautiful. Great fishing, great fun. We are going back around Christmas time this year, looking forward to it.

Visited May 2012