I stayed here over Memorial Day weekend with my family & loved it. I was very impressed by the property & the rooms. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment that was very roomy. It had a full kitchen, fully stocked with all amenities except for actual food, with dining area & big living room. We felt like we were home. The master bedroom had a king size bed with the bathroom attached. The 2nd bedroom had 2 twin beds & the bathroom was next door. The hallway where the 2nd bedroom & the bathroom were could be closed off by another door to provide privacy at night. All the rooms have ocean views & the balcony, looking out over the beach & ocean, extends across the whole apartment from living room to master bedroom. They have a huge pool as well as a pool for kids & a spa pool. They also have a fitness center, a recreation area with pool table & bike rentals. They also have watercraft rentals on the beach as well as rentals of umbrellas & beach chairs. We also used a big gas grill area that was available for guests by the pool area. All you had to do was bring the food. All the rest was provided & available there. The light had gone out in one of the bathrooms & when we called the front desk, maintenance came imeediately to replace the bulbs. We will definitely be back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, TravelUp and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your The Charter Club of Marco Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Charter Club Of Marco Beach Hotel Marco Island
- The Charter Hotel Marco Island
- The Charter Resort Marco Island
- Charter Club Marco Beach
- Marco Beach Club
- The Charter Club Of Marco Beach Marco Island, Florida