My wife and I stayed here for seven days as part of our Hilton Grand Vacation Club membership in August 2012. We stayed in a 2nd floor unit in the North Building.
The unit was very clean and the kitchen had been given a relatively recent refurbishment. The furniture was wicker and, while not new, spotlessly clean. The balconies were wonderful and the views hard to beat. Some of the bathroom fixtures were dated, but everything worked well and we had no complaints. We found the bed to be very comfortable.
Another couple joined us for several days and people should be aware that the 2nd bedroom has neither a view nor a single bed (twins in our unit). This would be great for kids. The wireless internet worked quite well when we had occasion to use it.
The weather was unsettled, with Hurricane Isaac beginning to work its way up to the Gulf Coast. Conditions made kayaking uncomfortable, sailing untenable and all beach activities went offline the day before we departed as the resort sensibly prepared for the storm.
Because it was low season, the resort didn't feel crowded at all. I can imagine the pool area might feel somewhat crowded when there were more people around.
All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your The Charter Club of Marco Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Charter Club Of Marco Beach Hotel Marco Island
- The Charter Hotel Marco Island
- The Charter Resort Marco Island
- Charter Club Marco Beach
- Marco Beach Club
- The Charter Club Of Marco Beach Marco Island, Florida