“What a great place”
Review of Zinful Lounge - CLOSED

Zinful Lounge
More attraction details
Owner description: Zinful Lounge is the premier wine bar on Marco Island offshore of Naples, Florida. As one of Marco Island’s favorite bars and nightlife attractions, Zinful Lounge offers fine wines, outrageous martinis and gourmet bar food over live music in an upscale atmosphere. So if you are looking for things to do in Marco Island, the Zinful Lounge wine bar and live music is sure to satisfy your Marco Island nightlife craving for upscale bars.
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have been going to Zinful since they opened several years ago. The new owners have done a great job and now boast a great martini list as well as great wines, Angela is always so friendly and makes you feel like you are home with the attentive service and conversation. They have music that suits our style, not to loud and entertaining. I only wish we had a place like this in my hometown.

1  Thank John R

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Love visiting Zinful on Marco! I always run into someone I know there but its never crowded or loud. Contemporary atmosphere with plush comfort decor. The wine is perfect temp. The martini's are fabulous and generously sized. Reminds me of an upscale cheers bar! Next time I will try the tapas menu. Will return as often as I can.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

went twice after 5 and was suppose to be open at 4 and no one was there was told they never show up until they feel like it. never again will go there. not a way to run a business. they won't be around long. guaranteed

ZinfulLoungeMarco, Owner at Zinful Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

We're so sorry for your experience. As of May 10, 2012 new management has taken over and we're proud to announce we re-opened on June 22nd after 5 weeks of re-decorating. Please consider giving our establishment another visit!!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I love this wine bar !!! Always has great entertainment and the atmosphere is fun and relaxing !! always a great time going to zinful

See more reviews
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I love coming to Zinful Lounge and immediately feel at home upon walking in the door. A very cool place with warm, friendly people, a classy vibe, awesome specialty martini menu and wine list, tasty food, excellent service, and fantastic live entertainment. Kevin and Angelia are wonderful people with exquisite taste and a knack for making you feel comfortable and well cared for. They've made this a place where anyone can go to live it up or sit back and chillax. It's the kind of place where you can bring a group of friends and rest assured all will have a fabulous time, or you can arrive solo and know you'll make some great new friends before the evening is over. Truly a Marco Island gem, second to none. Zinful Lounge has me hooked!

1  Thank DangerfieldGibbs