All reviews dock area watching the boats marco river boat slips old florida within walking distance nice dock the snook inn place to stay small pool olde marco saw dolphins king room coffee maker dolphins swimming key west stay on marco island
Reviewed October 19, 2010

Had a wonderful time...lots of fishing, saw dolphins, manitees...just had a very relaxing time...will be back soon!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank meredtihbelding
Reviewed October 17, 2010

We have been staying here for over 10 years and absolutely love the place. It is in a great location right on the water, with amazing views of the beauty Marco Island has to offver. The rooms are extremely clean and comfortable, perfect for a family to stay in. The owners, Nick and Desiree and two of the most wonderful people. They go out of way to make sure that your stay here is exceptional. From your rooms, you can walk right onto the dock where you will be greeted by an array of wildlife from schools of fish, plenty of dolphins playing and jumping around, and even a few manatee if you wake early enough. It is quite an amazing thing to watch!. I would recommend this motel to anyone, be it a family of four or a group of friends on a fishing trip. It's the perfect place!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ginaniu819
Reviewed October 16, 2010

Had a really great, relaxing stay at The Boat House Motel. So peaceful lounging on the hotels own private dock, (the Dock of the Bay as we called it, if you're familiar with the song), saw dolphins most evenings, pelicans too, fished from the dock with the most enthusiastic and nice couple you could ever meet (Rick and Audrey from Fort Lauderdale), drank some beer, read our books and thoroughly chilled out. Absolutely tremendous. Desiree, the owner, was lovely and very helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Thank you - we will be back !!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roddyb171
Reviewed September 28, 2010

We just came back from our trip and stayed at the Boathouse motel what an awesome place to stay. It;s a small mom and pop place the owners Nick & Desiree couldn't do more for you. The rooms were big and very comfortable and super clean felt very relaxed.
Also the pool & deck were kept up extremely well and we able to see dolphins right off the deck it was great. We saw alot of differant wild life. Of course we walked to snooks and had a great time and was able to walk home and believe me we needed to walk.
I definatly would recomend any to stay there but I think it would be a blast with a large group. Trying to talk all my friends to go to the Boathouse I know they'd be very happy.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karengaylord
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Went to Marco Island last minute for a comedy show there. Found this motel on tripadvisor and when I decided to stay the night I showed up to the motel and was able to speak to the owner right away. I arrived after office hours and they have a great system for checking in when they are not on site. I also was upgraded for paying cash. Everything was neat and clean and updated. Also, you can fish off their dock and I saw huge snook at night. Too bad I didn't have my rod on this trip, but I expect I will be back. Great family owned motel, check them out when you are in town.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo