A great location at quiet northern tip of Marco. The only Dog-Friendly hotel we found on Marco, ideal for dog who was positively welcomed.
Lovely pool and boat dock/deck overlooking water, facing the sunset - the ideal place for your sun-downer with dog on the dock/deck (but no dogs on pool area). Apart from this hotel, Marco Island is not very dog-friendly - except for the breakfast bistro 200 yds away (dog under table OK) and we did find a park 2 miles away with a lake, for good walking.
Rooms well equipped, clean and comfortable with large walled patio area for each ground floor room. Desire, at reception, was most friendly and helpful.
Be Aware - Walls between rooms easily transmit sound if you have particularly noisy neighbours
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida