When we arrived we went to our room. it was spacious. That was the only good thing. It is old and needs updated.We had a no smoking room and when we went in there was a empty pack of cigarettes sitting on the patio ( very small and the screen had holes in it ) . I wet to the office and they came up and removed the pack. She told me they can smoke on the patio. The room opens to the small patio so I'm sure since the screen has holes, smoke gets in the room. The lady at front desk was very nice but we won't ever go back !!!! Too expensive for what you get. Stayed at Cape Coral Westin for the same price !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida