We found this place online, and decided it was good accomodation for us to experience Marco Island for the first time. It was super friendly and clean and such a lovely position to watch the boats and the dolphins pass by. We really enjoyed our 2 day visit and really didn't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida