The Boat House is one of the older properties on Marco Island so it has a charm the newer places are missing. Our room was on the ground floor, just as requested. It was very clean with bedding and interior decoration appropriate to the motels vintage.
Since we are retired on a fixed income price was a concern. The Boat House was far cheaper than other motels on the island. Their pool was not as large as others but it was clean and well maintained. Fishing docks were near to the pool so family members can see each other.
Members of our extended family live on Marco Island so we will book a room at the Boat House for future visits.
Larry & Susie T, Rapid City SD
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida