Tucked away on a quiet street, very low key, nice view, clean rooms, friendly owners, a hidden jewel! They have a great dock, small but nice, very clean pool. You can BBQ, fish or walk over to Snooks for a delicious meal & a great view. A great place to getaway. Close to all of our favorite things on Marco Island. Love this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida