Exceptionally friendly staff in the office. Building is older, as are furnishings, but rooms are large and very clean. No hot tub, but does have a swimming pool. The two-story motel is on the water, with a few dock spaces, and looks across to a mangrove island - pleasant scenery. Motel is a little out of the way of the main drag, so there is less traffic. Very pleasant stay for the weekend. Will definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida