This was our second time coming to The Boat House, we love it here!!! Simple and comfortable, no hussle, bussle, just easy going. If you fish you'll love it here, we don't, however enjoy watching everyone fish off the dock. Our favorite is every morning, make a cup of coffee, head down to the deck, sit and enjoy the boats going by, the dolphins cruising by feeding, all the bird wildlife...it's so peaceful, we just love it!! The pool is refreshing on the hot days after sight seeing or traveling about for the day. We would walk 2-3 miles each morning before starting our adventure for the day.
It's a family run business, hidden away from all the commercial-ism...walking distance to some really great restaurants.
We can't wait to go back, it's a definite for us each year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida