Visited Marco Island in January. Had no reservations arriving on the island, but a few locals recommended the Boathouse. It was a clean place with a friendly staff. Great location. You can walk to a few good restaurants and the Everglades are just a short drive. I personally had a blast fishing from their dock. Got some live shrimp down the road and caught a lot of sheepshead, catfish, and snook at night. Also cheap for the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida