I had to be on Marcos Island for business and all of the big hotels were sold out so I ended up at the Boathouse Motel. It was a great choice. The room was very large including a kitchenette and a sitting area. While it is a bit of a distance from the Marriott and Hilton, the taxi fare is only $6. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. It was great to support a local family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida